Disguises

Amira first went to buy hair dye. She decided on a natural color. Perhaps a shade of brown.  One caught her eye. She decided on a dark shade of brown.
Now colored contacts. Those were difficult to find for her size because she was no normal human. Like a few people that came before her, she was superhuman. Before she almost gave up on the colored contacts idea, she heard that at one point the Powderpukes helped promote a cosmetic store and in exchange, they made colored contacts their size. They were less pricey than normal colored contacts which was a plus.
She grabbed a pair of dark pink colored contacts. Then she altered a few clothes to make an outfit. The finished product looked something like this.

 The finished product looked something like this

She smiled in a twisted delight. She already got the innocent little girl look down. She just need to sound like it. After watching videos of the PPG in a library(which she absolutely hated) and after analyzing theirs voices, she came up with this voice. It sounded like a mixture of blossoms and bubbles, resourceful and smart, but can play the sweet and innocent act.
She flew back to the hideout.
"Big brothers!" Amira said slamming the door open.
She felt 4 pairs of eyes on her.
"Uh?Hi?" Amira stuttered
"Brick!Butch! Your not allowed to date until your older!" Mojo Jojo said
"First of all, "Dad" this is HIM's daughter which makes us her half-brothers, Secondly, we're practically teens in the body of five year olds, Third, you are nothing but a mere ally because although you provided for us, you never actually bothered to visit!" Butch ranted
"It's Because he expected you two to survive on your own. We are children of villains. We are expected to use what we have and take care of ourselves." Amira stated.
"Ms. Goody Two Shoes is right." Mojo Jojo said
"So this disguise is convincing enough? Thanks for your opinion monkey man. Hey,do you have any where I can store my clothes?" Amira said with her normal clothes in her arm.
"Store them in the guest room a few doors down." Brick said
"Thanks, bro!" Amira said dashing off to the new room. After putting her clothes away. She smiled in the mirror.
She will get rid of her ex-siblings, no matter the cost.