❤Twenty One❤

"Jada. I've checked. Twice. But there's nothing in there." Cole says and I let out a long breath. "Do you think that Jacob or his wife destroyed the chip before they died?" Cole asks a question that has been bugging me.

"We can't know for sure and so we just have to search for it. The killers seem too sure that it's somewhere and so I won't give up. Anything else?" I ask as I take the bag containing Linda's headphones that Cole hands to me.

"Noel Scott lives in Jacaranda street 401." He says typing in something rapidly in his computer. A picture of a mansion shows and he prints it out. "That house to be precise." It's stated that Jacob and Lilian Williams bought the mansion and decided to gift it to him. It might seem like an act of kindness but it screams 'suspicious'." He sings the suspicious part. I take the photo.

"Can you send me every information about the house?" I ask as I look at the beautiful mansion.

"Sure. I have it somewhere here saved." I nod and thank him before living.

I get on my bike and drive to the mafia headquarters where I know Jayden is expecting me. Twenty minutes later I give out my information as usual by the gate before getting in. I walk to Sydney's office and ask where Jayden is but he only tells me that he's looking around.

I call Jayden and tells me he's near the gym where we  the mafia members practice and perfect our skills. I walk to the familiar place and find Jayden is alone and is using the treadmill. I walk up to him and stand beside him.

"I think this is the perfect time to know your fighting skill before I can teach you anything." I say as he continues his running. He does this for a solid minute and stops then stands in front of me eyeing my outfit from head to toe as he pants. I concentrate on the sweat that makes him look so much hotter.

"Okay. Go and change as I warm up." He says and I smirk.

"Don't worry, I can fight in anything and this leather, is no exception. Now hurry up and let me kick your sorry ass." This time round he smirks before walking to the mats.

"How do I start?" He asks innocently and I let out a breath. Is he this hopeless?

"Okay. You can start by punching me." I say standing straight and his I see his hands form a perfect fist. Great. I nod and gesture for him to come and hit me using my two fingers and he comes hesitantly and tries throwing a weak punch and I laugh.

"You are so hopeless. Not even a punch Williams?" I chuckle. He smiles at me then exhales.

"Okay, I lied. I can hold myself well in a fight." I smirk raising an eyebrow.

"Says the guy who can't punch?" I taunt.

"Let's start all over." He says and gets into position but I continue standing.

He charges at me and and throws a strong punch towards my face and I block it just in time as I gasp in surprise. He smirks at me while looking at me in my eyes. I unzip my jacket and throw it aside. Game on.

He charges at me this time with a kick and to my face but I duck it and punch his left side of the chest but he blocks it. We continue doing this for a long time but none of us are ready to give up. Jayden pants as he continues fighting. Why did he lie about not knowing how to?

He throws a kick towards my right side and I use this opportunity to hold his heavy leg stopping it as I kick his left side with as much force as I can releasing my frustration. How could he lie to me? Jayden falls to his right and since I'm holding his leg I follow him and land on top of him. I move aside and lay beside him as we pant trying to catch out breath.