1817

When the Tardis lands a few seconds later, Yaz goes straight outside. As she stands out there, she sees a lake. "Geneva, I love Geneva. Oh, there's a lake, I wish we could go swimming now, well, maybe after we've found our intruder," the doctor says excitedly. 

"Intruder?" Ryan asks in confusion. 

"Well, someone must have tripped the alarm, so we just have to find them, so let's go," says the doctor and starts walking up the hill.

25 minutes later

"Not my child, no, NO!", a desperate female voice suddenly cried out. The four looked at each other in horror. 

"That came from the house there, didn't it?", Ryan asks anxiously and points to a big house which is more like a villa. 

"I think so," Graham replies, "in any case, we should have a look.He looks at the doctor, but she is already on her way. The others follow after a second. When they arrive at the villa, they suddenly hear a strange noise from the garden behind the villa. They go to check as if on command, without hesitation. In the back of the garden, they see two people standing, who seem to be discussing something. One person is a man. He is wearing a blue coat, which seems to have already faded a little. He has short, black hair. He is carrying a well-hidden weapon on his belt. The second person is a girl. She is dressed completely in black, she kinda looks like a spy. She has long black hair. They both wear the same bracelet. 

When the girl notices them, she falls silent. She interrupts the man by saying: "Finally one of your ideas worked out!" Then she turns to the four of them. The man also turns around slowly. 

When he sees the others, he starts smiling, before he says happily: "We've finally found you!" When he has finished his sentence, he goes to the doctor and hugs her. 

"It's nice to see you again Jack, but we're looking for someone too", the doctor says in a mixture of happiness and concern, "We heard a scream earlier. We should find that person as soon as possible, not let anything else happen to her. Then we can sort everything out," she looks at the girl as she finishes her sentence. 

The girl doesn't let this distract her and says: "Then you go and look for this person and I'll go and look for my backpack, I must have lost it. Let's hope it hasn't landed in another century again," she says with such a confident tone that it was clear that there was nothing anyone could do about it. 

"All right", Jack says to her, "but if you find it, come and see us right away, but if you're not back in half an hour I'll come and find you."

"Okay, now slow down. We can't just leave a kid out here alone when we don't know what's going on. And doctor anyway," Yaz now turns to the doctor, "How do you know those two anyway?" Yaz asks, puzzled by the whole situation. Graham and Ryan just stand there and try to understand the whole situation. 

"I trust Jack, I've known him for a long time, I just don't know his companion yet, but if he trusts her it's on his account," says the doctor, "I suggest we do it as she said."

"My name is Morgan and I think you'd better hurry up and find out who you want to find today," says the girl.