A Timelord

The Doctor is a Time Lord, which means she looks like a normal person, but has 2 hearts and the dying is a whole different story, as all alien stuff. The doctor is a Timelord. A Timelord has not only 2 hearts, but can also regenerate. This means that if he is fatally injured, he regenerates. That may sound great, but there is a catch, every time he regenerates, his appearance changes, but the memories remain. It is also possible that he not only changes his appearance, but also his gender. He can only do this 12 times, after that he dies like almost every other living being. Yes, I say almost every other living being, because there are a few exceptions, but that does not belong here now, at least not yet. That means there are 13 different versions of each Timelord at the end. Some might think that the first version has the hardest time now because they don't know yet if the regeneration hurts or how it feels in general. But you are wrong. The last version is the most painful because when she is fatally injured she can't regenerate anymore, but every single cell of her body tries desperately. One can only begin to imagine what it must feel like as if the whole body is on fire. This does not mean that he or she will die within a few minutes, it is still a Timelord. It takes at least 2 days to complete. One can only begin to imagine what it must feel like as if the whole body is on fire. This does not mean that he or she will die within a few minutes, it is still a Timelord, it takes at least 2 days to complete. But if this is true for all of them, we don't know until now, but let's start from the beginning.