Chapter 1, My love

(Y/N) POV
I wake up and realise that young signorino shit himself. How cute! I groan and get out of bed and get dressed in this

I look so cute! Suddenly I feel someone wrap their hands around me which scared me. I realized it was signorino "whew! Siggy you scared me" I grunted. "Aww I'm sorry my little nostril" he said. Hm what a cute nickname! He lets go of me and I walk down stairs then looked at the time. "OH SHIT I AM MEANT TO GO TO SWISHLAND WITH SUSU (Tha Supreme)" I screamed and grabbed my bag and sprinted through the town to his house (his house is on a moon). There he was smoking a blunt, "want one sweetie?" He asked me. I blushed "yeah of course Susu" I exclaimed. He handed over me a blunt and lit it up for me, we made eye contact.

(THA SUPREME) POV
They're so cute. "Let's go to swishland shall we?" I asked. They nodded so I got in my car and she got in beside me and we flew back to earth.

*Few minutes later*

"STAVO CON LA WEEDA E CON I MIEI TUTTO OK SE NON FOSSE- " I yelled with y/n. "Hello do you want tickets to swishland?" A man interrupted. "FUCK YOU MAN WE WERE LISTENING TO OH GOD AND NO WE HAVE TICKETS SO FUCK OFF" I screamed at the man angrily. Y/n pushed him out the way and we got into swishland.

(Y/N) POV

He's so nice. "Want a blunt and get bevanda at the stall?" I asked him. "Yeah of course" he said highly. Tha supreme took a sip out of the drink. I realized his face is starting to look different.

"SUSU?! YOUR FACE STOP DRINKING YOU'RE TURNING INTO CAULIFLOWER!!!!" I scream panicing taking the drink out of his hand

"SUSU?! YOUR FACE STOP DRINKING YOU'RE TURNING INTO CAULIFLOWER!!!!" I scream panicing taking the drink out of his hand. "OH SHIT GIVE ME BLUNTS, IF I SMOKE 3 BLUNTS I TURN BACK TO A NORMAL PERSON" tha supreme told me. OH MY GOD! I gave him three of my blunts. He smoked all three of them at the same time and smiled at me...