9: Unbelievable encounter

It was easy in the beginning, avoiding all the bups and rocks but it was starting to get a little hard when the roots were sticking up from the ground and covered with a layer of slippery substance.

Katsuki went to jump off one of the roots, but his foot got caught, making him fall on a rock, letting out another seating cry when he felt something sharp gash at his side.

"Gha! Shitshitshitshit. Haaah ha- fuck" katsuki heaved as he pressed a hand over the wound on his side before retracting it and seeing his palm covered in blood. He cursed again and placed a hand on it again.

"Perfect place to die' my ass" Katsuki seethed as he got back up from the floor, taking off the bandana that was around his mouth and replacing the sleeve that was wrapped around his leg with it. He decided to walk instead, seeing that the woman was going in one direction, while loading all of his things back up and once he was all done, he placed his bloodied hand back on his side to apply pressure on it while limping his way through the forest.

He walked for a little bit, throwing bits and pieces of his bandages or clothes and attaching them on the trees so his friends could come and find him. He was about to just turn around and leave the woman alone but he stopped when he heard the heavy breathing from up ahead. He had to be careful with his movement to try and stay quiet and not slip again like the last few times before he rounded a tree, keeping his breaths quiet. He peaked his head and saw the same brunette from before with her hands on her knees and panting, a small pool of blood towards her left side as she stood on a small, concrete road that was about a few feet wide

"Ah- wow I haven't ran that long in forever" she said as she made her way towards the same tree where Katsuki was before slamming against it.

Katsuki grinned as he made quik movements of grabbing her arm and yanking on it towards the direction of the small road. He heard her cry out and grip at his hand that was holding her arm but Katsuki quickly encased her in a choke hold, holding his knife at her throat.

"Aren't you a fast one to catch" Katsuki said, swallowing as he panted right next to her ear, tightening his grip on her arm when she made a movement.

"Ah-!"

Katsuki glanced at the small tickle at his fingers and noticed that some droplets of blood dribbled between them where he was holding her arm. The girl seemed too weak to do anything so Katsuki made quick work of checking for any weapons but didn't find any.

"You better hide before someone comes and kills you" the girl spoke, making Katsuki snicker and pointing the knife at her throat again, the edge of it barely touching the skin on her neck.

"Too bad you're not the only one that has friends." Katsuki said before he heard rustling and shouting from ahead before two figures popped up, wearing all black. Katsuki backed away with the woman still in hand, recognizing that it wasn't any of his friends and adjusted the knife at her throat again but hid behind the girl's head so they could shoot him without killing her too.

"Uraraka you ok?"

The voice was a little muffled from the gas mask that the two men were wearing and Katsuki felt the girl's grip on his arm tighten as she nodded her head from the question. But, something felt familiar. The name uraraka sounded familiar to his ears but he shook it away to think about it another time.

He glanced over towards the two males, the height difference being the first thing he noticed even though they were both crouching slightly as they held their shotguns up to their face. They were also matching with the all black uniform, bulletproof vest, gas mask, dark grey pants with black belt and straps. He also noticed the shoes and the kneepads they wore, to say that Katsuki might be able to make it out alone, was most likely impossible since it was three against one and he had two bleeding wounds, a bullet in his thigh, and a large, pulsing gash on his side.