Thank You + More Books

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to come over here to take a moment to thank you guys.

The past 3 years have been amazing thanks to your endless support. I love reading each and every single one of your comments. Your reactions are hilarious as well as heart-warming!

I seriously cannot thank you enough!

I also wanted to let you guys know about other books I've written in case you were looking for more content from me :)

1. Graffiti Boy [completed]

 Graffiti Boy [completed]

Chapters: 21

Description:

"Ouch, my self-esteem. You really know how to hurt a man.""You're barely a man. You're like twelve.""On a scale of one to ten? How sweet!"I stopped walking, causing him to come to an abrupt stop a mere inch behind me, "What the hell do you want?"

"You."

VALERIE LOCKHART. Sassy, sarcastic, sweet and obsessed with avocados. Her past was horrible. Her mother was murdered. No thrill. Until she met him.

ELIJAH HASTAWAY. Flirtatious, caring and ridiculously attractive. His past was horrible. He lost everything. No love. Until he met her.

When the past is left unresolved, it bleeds like ink, destroying every page and chapter to follow. 

You better fix the problem before it seeps in and ruins the entire book.

2. Venom [completed]

 Venom [completed]

Chapters: 35

Description:

"I have a boyfriend." I spat out the reminder, to keep him away from me.

"Yeah, yeah." He rolled his eyes. "You keep saying that. It's like your only personality trait."

Before I could snark a reply, I found myself caged between the couch and him. His hands pressed into the couch on either side of my head and I could smell the mint of the gum he was chewing as he stared intently at my face.

"What are you doing?" I breathed out.

"You seemed to want some attention, so I'm giving it to you."

-

On the run since she was ten, Charlotte "Cher" Woods dreams of nothing but escaping her nightmares.

But when her apartment is flooded, she's pulled back into a world filled with darkness, despair and deception.

Truths of her repressed past begin to resurface and Cher soon finds herself conflicted between following her heart or her mind.

Anyway, that's all from me for now!

Stay healthy and happy <3

xx IceCat