Chapter Four: Did ninjas showed up? I wish.

I rushed forward, and gave the idiot a hug. Yesh, yesh you read that right. Pulling his face toward mine, I looked for any form of injuries. Thank gods, his safe. Maria ran up to me, breathless and said, “Ame, someone’s coming.”

     I stood up, and scanned the area, sensing the trouble ahead. I have a really bad feeling about this...

     “Aww, is this not an adorable scene, Locke?” Five figures appeared in front of us. A girl is sitting in a tree near us, her long legs hanging off a branch. Somehow, she pisses me off…how did she get there? Without me noticing it. The girl has red hair, and obviously a pet. The hair shimmers every time she flips it behind her head. Large, ruby eyes looked down on us. Figuratively and metaphorically…I should punch her. The iris, of the eye has the same consistency as, a real live flame, to top it off a perfect curvy body. Combat type, and probably a fire wielder, but what does she do?

     Smirking she said, “So, who wants to go first?”

     Oh, that did it. “Who the fuck are you? And, what in hells name did you do?” See, I’m peeved at the currently situation, if you have not notice. I spent 4 hours of my day, planning our heist tonight…

     A guy cracked up. Dirty, blonde hair-gold like quality to it, alert gold eyes, a black stud earring in one ear and a coy smile. “Can we keep her? I think, I’m in love.” He said. Also a combat type?

     He turned his frame toward, a tall guy leaning, against a tree. From my angle, I can’t see his face properly, the shadow of the tree, obscured his whole body. I can only catch glimpse. Curly, dark hair, a silver link earrings, long fingers, multiply silver rings on his fingers. Uhmm, a warning for all my male readers. The *Giaken his wearing, fits his body in all the right places.

     “If, only the lady agrees. Of course,” he moved out of the shadow, and looked me straight in the eye, “she looks about to kill you though.” The guy has the most amazing green eyes. The way the light reflects in them, seems to give the effect of it being transparent, it’s such a light shade of green. Cough, I uhmm not sure what type he may be…>.>

     Bell-like laugher cut in. “She can try that. Locke, can we hurry? I need my beauty sleep.” Aiming a glare in my direction. Bitch, please.

     Taking out a knife, out of my combat boots, I repeated one more time, “Who the fuck, are you guys?”

      “Ohhhh, the girl has a knife.” Without, warning she disappeared.

    Shit!

     For, a few second I lost her. Her presence completely disappeared. There!

     Behind me!

     Sidestepping her, and barely missing a wave of flames.

     With a back flip I retread back, glad that my hair remained intact. I swear, she was aiming for it intentionally. A smile curled, to her lips and she lunged toward me. I’m ready for this one, running toward her, I replaced my blade, and took out a canister. Lobbing the object in her direction, the guy, Locke, jumped in front of the girl. The canister exploded sharp pieces of ice, impaled whatever was in its vicinity.

     Thick, icy smoke swirl the explosion site.

     A whistle came from the branch above me, “Sorry, *Noona. That was a bit dangerous there.” A vein, twitched.

     “Did you just say I’m older than you?” He was holding the red head chick, bridal style, and I’m pretty sure she swooned a little. Gag. Flecks, of ice clung to his hair, like diamond on ebony silk.