Chapter 13(omg the ending isnt to far)

Author note: end coming up soon. Also i got 25 votes on this story whop whop. So I'm going to write the gang and Jane throwing a party story. Then I'll continue with the story guys. I'm sad watching this come to a close. Ugh I think I'll tell you guys once were to the the last 3 chapter but we only have like 5 left I think. Vote and comment. I want to know if you guys called or if you were surprised. I doubt you were surprised it was pretty easy. Also super sorry that this is such a crapy chapter. I'll edit this crap one day. CONTINUE

That's when Emvy walked in. She instantly froze when she saw the two fighting. Blood dripped from Luke's nose as the crowd chanted. It took no time for Emvy to part the crowd and get next to Chris and Luke. The fight ceased instantly.

"You bitch," Luke growls at her making her eyes go wide in shock.

"What the hell! I've done so much to get you back at school!" She replies sounding innocent. The fucking manipulative bitch. I called it that she was crazy. Okay fine I didn't see it coming at all, but whatever I know now.

"Just so you could ruin everything. I hope you're fucking happy!" Luke yells before storming off. Looking utterly lost she turns to Chris. Okay she looks really honestly innocent.

"What happened?" She asks Chris.

"I fucking hate you! I hated you the second you showed up! I knew you were a stuck up bitch! You think you're so much better just because you're some genius. Fuck off! Never bother me again!" Chris replies before storming off also. Emvy turns to me then, tears in her eyes.

"What?" She asks. She doesn't sound like she did this she really doesn't. Then again I've seen her lie and manipulate people easily. Unsure I show her the txts.

"I swear I didn't send those!" She cries sound genuine. I shrug before leaving her. Maybe she didn't do it, but it was her phone, but anyone can steal a phone. Not from Emvy, she's too smart to let that happen, unless she trusted the person. She only trusts the four of us guys though, and I know we didn't do that. So it must of been Emvy.

I've only just about gotten to class when the loud speaker announces,
"Emvicous Vizzyleuz, Brandon Time, Christoper Danielson, Luke Landon and Jacob Johnson come down to the principals office" with no voice I begin the walk to my damnation.

It's not long before I'm at the principal office. I enter to find that I'm the last one to get there. The principal barely waits for me to sit down, between Chris and Luke, before he begins,
"Emuous it would seem you sent out a message, on your cellular phone, that contained inappropriate content about these three,"

"Sir, I'm horribly sorry about the message being sent out and have no clue who would send such a horrible thing. Especially people as great as my friends. Yes it was sent by my phone but I lost my phone," she says between sniffles and sipping at her eyes. A few tears even slide down her cheek.

"No need to cry Emerous, it's a completely understandable thing. Have you reported to the cops about your stolen phone?" The principle asks clearly concerned about the school getting in trouble for the stolen phone. Yet he still doesn't manage to get her name right.

"Yes, actually I reported it right before I walked in on the fight. It was horrible I was so scared my brother and best friend-" she actually starts crying to much to continue, and Emvy doesn't cry. Not even for sad movies.

"Wait are you Emvicous, the 15 year old senior?" He asks spitting flying everywhere. She nods her head her face buried in her sleeves.

"Very well once you answer a few more questions you'll be able to leave. Most important are You and Mr. Larson in an illegal relationship?" He questions suddenly concerned on his little genius child.