Chapter 4: old friends

Y/n's POV:

I woke up to Midnight waking me up with a coffee. It had been years since I've had coffee and I honestly forgot how amazing it is. It's the only normal thing I could consume after all.

Midnight explained to me that the school uniform is in my closet and all my school supplies are in a black backpack that was right by the door, and with that Midnight left me to get ready.

I got up and stretched. I brushed my teeth and my h/c hair and styled it h/s (h/s = hair style) I went to my closet and opened it. I saw a familar UA uniform I knew from the sports festival. I put on the uniform and looked in the mirror. 'You can't really see my scars, that's good. But what about..?' I thought as I looked at my hands.

When I looked at my hands I saw two big cuts starting from my palm all the way down my arm. My fingers were different shades of my s/c (s/c = skin color) and had scars from my fingers growing back on. I sighed and looked back at the mirror. I looked at my right eye closely. 'Usually this eye will turn red for no reason. I don't wanna freak people out though, maybe the teachers have an eye patch and some gloves for me to wear' I thought. I sighed and put on my boots. They were simple black leather boots with short heels.

I grabbed my backpack and opened my door. I walked down the hallway to the kitchen to see Midnight, Aizawa, and Present Mic all talking. Aizawa noticed me and waved. "Hey kid, how do you like the outfit?" he asked. Midnight and Mic looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and replied "I love it! Thank you so much! I was wondering if you maybe have an eye patch and some gloves I could wear?" I asked. They thought for a moment until Mic nodded. "Yeah I have some extra gloves you can have, and recovery girl has some eye patchs you can use. School doesn't start for another hour and a half so you can go get some food from Lunchrush and then get the eye patch" he said. I smiled and nodded "thank you Mr Mic!" I said. He smiled and left to go get the gloves. "Your first class is Home-room with me. Midnight will show you around campus before any of the other students get here. Then I'll show you where you'll sit and what not" Aizawa said. I nodded in agreement and gave Midnight a smile which she returned.

Mic came back screaming with the gloves in hand and a huge grin on his face. Aizawa and Midnight sighed and rolled their eyes at him while I laughed. He gave me the glove and stuck his tongue out at the two hero's then walked off to get ready himself. I put on the gloves and smiled at them. They were pretty cool being honest

Midnight grabbed my hand after I was done and dragged me out the door

Midnight grabbed my hand after I was done and dragged me out the door. I somehow managed to wave at Aizawa before leaving.

————————————————————

Midnight introduced me to all of the other staff. We picked up my breakfast from Lunch-rush. It was just an iced coffee I could drink in class. We also stopped at the nurses office and picked up an eye patch for me. It was just a simple white eye patch but I still liked it, though I was definitely going to add something to it to make it look prettier.