Chapter 3: the UA staff

3d person POV:

Y/n and Aizawa were walking down the halls of UA. It was the next day and the pair had agreed to go see principal Nezu. Y/n was nervous but excited, and Aizawa was just his usual tired self. Though the tired hero was a little happy to see y/n also happy.

Last night Aizawa learned a few things about y/n. Her quirk, what food she likes, her old life before the villains, and her life with the villains. Aizawa was glad to know that y/n could drink coffee, and was also glad to know that before the villains she only ate suicide victims. He was shocked to hear about he old friends who the girl called Izu and Katsu. Aizawa knew who her past friends were of course. I've teaches the brats after all, but he was shocked to hear that Bakugou and Midoryia were friends. Y/n acted like they never hated each other and that they were bff's and Aizawa went along with it. He wanted to old friends to get together on their own without him.

The two stopped in front of a big brown door. Y/n tensed a bit, she forgot what was happening and suddenly the stress and nervousness came back to her harder then before. "We"re here" Aizawa said. He looked at the young girl and instantly became worried." hey kid don't worry, nothing bad is gonna happen. These people are good, trust me" he spoke, putting his hand on her shoulder. Y/n looked up at the red eyed male and nodded. With that Aizawa opened the door.

When the door opened y/n and Aizawa were met with 5 different pares of eyes. "Welcome! Please come take a seat y/n" a mouse or a bear or a whatever it is spoke. Y/n looked at Aizawa to see him nod at her. She nodded back and sat down in the empty chair in front of the strange white creature.

"My name is principal Nezu, the principle of this school but please just call me Nezu" the mouse said. Y/n nodded then said "y-y/n. It's nice to meet you Nezu" she said. Nezu nodded and gestured for the other people to introduce themselves. "My name is Midnight sweetheart" a woman with long black hair and a red mask said. "My name is Present Mic!" a man with blonde hair that was magicly floating said. "I'm recovering girl deary but you can just call me granny" an elderly woman said. "I am All Might young one!" All Might said. Y/n smiled at all of them excitedly. This was so cool to her! She was meeting all of her favorite pro's in UA academy! The best hero school in the world!

Aizawa has told us about your situation and how he thinks you should attend school here, we all agreed that it's an amazing idea!" Nezu said. Y/n's smile was bigger then the moon at this point. This was her dream sense the was young, how could she not be excited?

"We have thought of a way for you to eat lunch with all the students normally so you don't have to worry about being hungry. About using your quirk though, it might scare people so only use it when needed. In class you will not have to participate if you don't want to" Nezu said. Y/n nodded in reply. "We will need you to make your costume, sense the students get an extra day off your costume will be ready on time for class" Midnight said. "You will also be staying with the staff in the staff dorms, sense that's where Aizawa lives and you will be staying with him" Nezu said again. "Okay!" you said excitedly. This was a dream come true. First you get freed from your tourture, then you get to go to UA, then you get excepted for your quirk, and then you meet your favorite pros! This is an amazing day for you.

"Recovery girl, can you and y/n go to the nurses office? The other staff and I need to talk" Nezu said. "Okay, come on deary" recovery girl said while opening the door. Y/n jumped out of her seat and ran to the woman. " okay granny!" she said. They both walked out of the room with y/n waving at Aizawa and then the door closed, and the two girls left to the nurses office.

————————————————————

Aizawa's POV:

After y/n and recovery girl left all of us looked at Nezu confused. He was just sipping his tea that appeared out of thin air. "So, what do you all think of y/n? Also All Might you don't need to keep up that form anymore" Nezu said. All Might instantly turned back into the homeless looking man he his with some blood coming down from his mouth. "That kid seems cool" Mic said. "Yeah I agree, and she seems to be a fan" All Might said. I only sighed. "Yeah! And she's soooo cute! Thought Shota, can you tell us more about her you know...past?" Midnight said.

I looked up at her then turned my gaze to the ground. "I don't know all of what she's been through, but I do know some parts. Apparently she was a missing child who's case closed years ago. She has been presumed dead for years. Villains kidnapped her and made her-" I had to stop for a second, remembering what she told me it was honestly heartbreaking."they made her kill her parents. They apparently hurt her to the point she snapped and tried to attack them back but instead she attacked her parents. She couldn't stop herself from doing it. They left the bodies in front of her too, but when we found her there were no trace of the bodies anywhere. When I asked her where they went and what else they did to her she started to panic and cry. It was hard to watch" I said.

"She has been through things we can not imagine. The only thing we can do is learn and help her. Eventually she will trust us with the rest of her past but for now that's her secret to keep" Nezu said. We all nodded in agreement.

————————————————————

Word count: 1068