New Interactions

It's my first day at a new school and to make matters worse its Friday. Ugh why couldn't mom just tell the school that I would come in on Monday? Who wants to start school in the middle of the year and on a Friday? I'm already way behind so one day wouldn't make that much of a difference. But here I am, walking into the front of my new school.

As I walk in the bell rings and students start flooding the halls, and by now 1000 students seemed like an understatement. I tried my best to keep myself on the down low. I never liked being the new student and since I've changed school's many times I know what it's liked. I pushed my hair to cover the majority of my face. Since my hair was really long as well as my bangs it did a pretty good job, so good that I didn't realize where I was walking and slammed straight into someone knocking all their stuff to the ground and making myself fall backwards.

"Do your eyes not work?" someone sneered. The hall that was once filled with teen chatter went dead silent. I'm guessing that I just crashed into the wrong person. I quickly recomposed myself and stood up fixing my clothes. Great, first 5 minutes in a new school and I already got too much attention than I intended to.

"I uhh - I'm sorry." I mumbled not looking up at her.

"I uhh sorry" she repeated in a mockingly voice. 'Bitch, I don't even sound like that' I thought to myself. "What do you think this is, preschool?"

"No" I stated still not looking up at her.

"This little one causing trouble Bianca" I hear a voice from behind. It sounds, male. God what have I gotten myself into.

"Can you believe her Fitz; she pushes me knocking all my stuff to the ground and doesn't even say sorry or helps me pick them up. Little bitch" This time I looked up, only to realize everyone was watching my small figure being towered over by this "Bianca" person. Her name even sounds rude. The guy who I now know as Fitz stood next to her as well as 2 other boys. He was about to say something before I finally remembered that I could speak.

"Look Bianca, first of all I walked into you by accident and I did say I was sorry. Second of all I ain't your little slave so you can pick your shit up yourself." I said pushing past her. I held onto my bag tightly and pushed my way through the crowd towards what I presume was the office. I walked in and headed over to the desk lady. I explained to her that I was new and was told to come in and speak to Mr. Simpson, she told me that he was busy right now but would be with me in a couple of minutes. I decided to sit down and wait. 'It won't take long' I said to myself as I took out my iPod and popped in the ear pieces. I sat there listening to music and decided to shut my eyes, I kept thinking about what happened between me and Bianca in the hallway when my earpieces were yanked from my ears.

"A simple tap on the shoulder would have been -" I stopped when my blue eyes were met with his own. He was so beautiful. Scratch that, he was sexy. He kinda looked like Taylor Lautner, but younger and I hate to say it, sexier. His hair, I just wanted to play in it. It was perfectly styled and just looked so soft. And he was smiling at me, gosh his smile was perfect. My mouth was probably hanging open in awe of his beauty.

"I um...uhh I'm sorry." I babbled. He must think I'm a total weirdo now. One more person to add to my list of people who think I'm weird.

"So you're Mrs. 'I umm sorry girl' aren't ya?" he laughed. His laughed. What is wrong with me? I don't even know him, play it cool Dakota play it cool.

"I guess" I can't even speak.

"Everyone's talking about how you stood up to Bianca out there. Don't worry about her, she's equally as new to Degrassi as you are and is just fighting for attention. I'm Drew by the way, Drew Torres"

"I'm - " listen here you big idiot. All you have to say is your name. Just say "Hi I'm Dakota Spence". He's going to think you're a bigger idiot than he already does. SPEAK CHILD! "- My name is Dakota, Dakota Spence, nice to meet you Drew." I said sticking my hand out to shake his.

"You too" he said smiling again and shaking my hand. His smile was perfect.

"Ms. Spence, Mr. Simpson is ready to see you." The desk lady said. I waved good bye to Drew hoping I would see him later.

I had no idea where I was going, I was silently hoping I could find Drew to direct me but he was nowhere to be seen. I continued walking around trying to find my locker. I finally did find it, near a group of three people. I hope I won't disturb their conversation. I silently slipped behind a girl with pigtails and an obvious love of colour. She was kinda cute in a way, she reminded me of a little girl. She was in mid conversation with two boys who seemed to have lost interest in what she was talking about when I arrived. I kept my head low, again trying to keep my fail attempt at a down low reputation. I kept getting the combination wrong because the two boys were watching me so intently. I was nervous.

After 3 failed attempts I finally got it opened and I cheered to myself. The two boys smiled obviously causing the girl confusion as to what they were smiling about so she turned around. They were all staring at me, well the girl was, the boy with the short brown hair was smiling at me widely and the other boy who had black hair and beautiful pink lips that made me want to forget everything around me and just kiss him, was smirking at me, it was as if he was studying me. I decided to ease the tension.

"Um hey, I'm Dakota Spence I'm new to Degrassi" please be nice people, please be nice people. I kept my fingers crossed behind my back.

"Hi nice to meet ya, very nice to meet ya, my name is Imogen, Imogen Moreno, this over here is Adam, Adam Torres, and over here is Elijah Goldsworthy"

"Imo, how many times do I have to tell you...it's Eli, E-l-i, not Elijah." Eli said

"Eli it's the same thing." She said brushing him off. Eli didn't respond at first; instead he turned to me with that extremely attractive smirk of his. While their argument continued I took the time to take a good look at Eli, he was pretty cute. He was wearing all black, up to his fingernails that were painted black, I wonder why. He had an adorable face, like a really adorable face. He was smiling at me now, so I smiled back. I found myself staring at his lips; he mouthed a 'Hi!' which brought me out of my trance.

"...." I couldn't find the words to say so I just smiled and waved back at him.

What's with all these boys at Degrassi? First Drew, now Eli, even Adam was pretty hot. And they expect me to learn in here? That's going to be hard.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

A/N PLEASE READ THIS!!!!

I just realized that I didn't put an authors note at the end but it doesn't matter cause like there's only 2 people reading so ya.

THIS GOES OUT TO THE TWO PEOPLE WHO'VE READ THIS....I FUCKING LOVE YOU <3

It's boring, I know, but just keep reading it I promise it'll get better ^.^ as a matter a fact tell everyone.

Tell your sister, your mom, your dad, your brother, your cousins, uncles, aunts, distant relatives, neighbours, the dog, the cat, the annoying bird that's always chirping outside, that damn squirrel/raccoon/skunk in your garbage a night, that creepy old man down the street that hates kids TELL EVERYONE CAUSE IT WILL MAKE ME A HAPPY PERSON <3

For you two readers (and hopefully future readers) vote, comment, fan and I'll give you the good stuff ^.^

Now in the words of Shakespeare..."Peace Ho" (<- I hate Shakespeare...I just didn't know how to say bye)

Until next time,

You know you love me, xoxo, Ally <3

MUAH xx