Chapter 4.

Lacey's P.O.V.

I woke up screaming from my nightmare, I couldn't breathe. I think I'm having a panic attack. I was trying to wake Jordan up because I couldn't breathe. My thoughts were all jumbled. Jordan finally woke up from the ruckus and saw me thrashing around. He looked around panicky as he got his phone and called the Sheriff, Stiles answered.

"STILES, HELP ME SHE CAN'T BREATHE!!!!!" Jordan yelled into the phone.

"Panic attack....." I choked out.

"STILES SHE SAID SHE IS HAVING A PANIC ATTACK!!! HOW DO I STOP A PANIC ATTACK????" Jordan screamed.

"MAKE HER HOLD HER BREATH, I'LL BE OVER IN A SEC," Stiles shouted.

"HOW DO I MAKE HER HOLD HER BREATH???" Jordan panicked.

"KISS HER OR SOMETHING!!" Stiles yelled.

Jordan didn't waste a second and pulled me into his arms, he put his hand on my cheek and pulled me to him. He switched us so he was on top of me. It didn't take me long to react and start kissing him back. He pulled away once he saw I was breathing better.

"I always wanted to do that," Jordan said.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Kiss you." He replied. I smiled and pulled him back to me. Someone knocking on the door interrupted us.

"Go answer it, it might be Stiles, and if I know him, he will knock down your door and find us kissing," I told Jordan. 

"I would, but I am feeling incredibly lazy and I have an exquisite woman in my bed." Jordan countered. He leaned in to kiss me but pulled away at the last second, looking conflicted.

"What's wrong?" I asked, feeling insecure about my kissing abilities.  

"You're seventeen. You're still a minor according to California law." Jordan replied in a glum tone.

"Well, it's a good thing that my birthday is in a few minutes and I will be eighteen," I said while looking over to his bedside clock which showed 11:56 in red.

To answer me he started kissing me again I giggled and kissed him back, we may have been there for 30 minutes kissing until Stiles barged in, I didn't have a shirt on.

"AHHH!!! STILES WHAT THE HELL???" I yelled.

"YOU WEREN'T ANSWERING THE DOOR!!!" Stiles shouted while putting his hands over his eyes.

I put my shirt back on and walked over to Stiles and punched him in the mouth.

"OWWW!!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR???" Stiles yelled.

"When someone's door is closed, it means to go away," I growled at Stiles.

"Woah, Lacey, calm down. Your eyes are red. What emotion are you feeling?" Stiles asked.

"Anger," I said, not long after I shifted into a wolf snarling at Stiles.

"Ummmm, Jordan, you want to help me here?" Stiles pleaded.

"Hey, you're the one that cock-blocked her," Jordan said laughing.

"Haha, you're a comedian. CALL DEREK!!!" I growled at Stiles for yelling at Jordan. Derek arrived at Jordan's house not long after. He walked into the room and saw the situation.

"Stiles, what did you do?" Derek sighed.

"He cock-blocked Lacey," Jordan replied.

Derek chuckled, Derek looked over at me. He raised his eyebrows, then turned to Stiles. Putting a hand on Stiles' shoulder Derek said,

"Good luck, Stiles." Derek then walked out, Stiles tried to walk out but when he took one step I growled. Jordan walked over to me and crouched down next to me. He started petting my head, I huffed out a breath and leaned into his hand, and he chuckled. Stiles tried walking out, but I wouldn't let him. I got up and walked over to Stiles, I jumped up onto Stiles and snarled in his face. Stiles yelped and closed his eyes. I got confused when the window next to me broke and something ran into the bedroom and tackled me. I kicked off the attacker and went over to Jordan, wanting to protect him. When the thing that tackled me stood up to its full height and looked over at me, what I saw confused me.

Is that Scott?