Chapter 2.

Lacey's P.O.V.

I took a deep breath when I felt my body start to have feeling again. When I woke up from my sleep, I felt a hand holding mine; I looked over expecting Scott, but it was Stiles. I laughed silently, readying myself to scare him.

"STILES!!!!!!" I screamed.

Stiles let out a high-pitched scream and jumped up from his seat and was about to swing a bat at me until he saw me laughing.

"THAT WASN'T FUNNY LACEY!" Stiles screamed.

"You were drooling." I simplified.

I looked around the room, seeing the white walls and all the monitors. I look back at Stiles.

"Why do you have a bat and where is Scott?" I asked.

"Hmmm, oh the bat was your mothers........" Stiles trailed off.

"My mom is dead, and you took her bat?" I deadpanned.

"Never mind, where is Scott?" I asked again. I was ignored and instead, Stiles ran out of the room in a hurry.

"Dad, she's awake." Stiles proclaimed outside the room while waving his hands to try to get his dad to pay attention to him.

Not a minute later Sheriff Stilinski came into my room with a handsome deputy. I looked at all three of them quizzically.

"Where's my brother?" I asked panicked, my breathing accelerated.

"You need to come down to the station, deputy Parrish here will take you to your house and get some of your things." Sheriff explained.

I looked at the Sheriff confused but nodded.

"What, why not Stiles? He has the key to my house." I asked.

"Because if you have one of those attacks again Stiles won't know what to do and he will panic and knock you out, then he'll knock himself out by trying to fix it and failing." Sheriff explained.

I just nodded my head. I stood up but got caught up on my own feet and started to fall. Deputy Parrish grabbed my forearm and stabilized me before I had the chance to fall. I look down and muttered a small thanks. Dazed, I walked to the car and Deputy Parrish helped me lower myself into the seat. His hand guided my head into the car to make sure I didn't get hit on the door. I turned my head to him and raised my eyebrows. 

"Sorry. It's a habit." Deputy Parrish grinned sheepishly.

He closed my door, and in return, I nodded in thanks. Once I was buckled and ready he was already in the driver's seat and started driving to my house.

"Deputy Parrish?" I asked.

"Jordan." He interrupted.

"What?" I asked.

"My name is Jordan Parrish." He explained.

"Oh, Jordan, can I ask you a question?" I requested.

"Sure." He replied.

"Where is my brother?" I wondered.

"Oh, look, we're here," Jordan exclaimed, clearly avoiding the subject.

I looked over at him annoyed but got out, anyway. I walked up to my house and unlocked the door. I turned back to the car, motioning for Jordan to get out. He walked up the driveway and into my house and followed me upstairs.

"How much do I need to pack?" I ask.

"I don't know, just pack for a couple of nights." He answered.

"Ok, where is my brother?" I demanded.

"The Sheriff will have to explain that." He confessed.

"Fine, I'm done, let's go." I snapped, annoyed with not having any information concerning my own brother.

Jordan flinched, and I immediately felt guilty. I looked over at him.

"I'm sorry it's just that I'm scared no one will tell me where my brother is and they did the same with my mom and she ended up in the morgue." I apologized.

"How did she die?" He asked.

"Drunk driver. She was coming home from her shift at the hospital and some idiot decided to drive while drunk. The next morning Scott awoke me crying. I was maybe 12, and Scott was 14. They called us to the hospital but Scott dropped me off at the station instead he didn't want me to see mom all disfigured." I choked up a few times during the story.

"I'm so sorry. I wish I could change that." Jordan sincerely said. The rest of the car ride was silent, I didn't even notice I was crying until I felt a hand covering mine. I looked at Jordan with a sad smile. We pulled up to the station, and Jordan told me to stay in the car. He got out and helped me out of the car. We walked into the station, when we walked into the station there was a wolf whistle. I looked over and found another deputy. Jordan looked over and tightened his hold on me and glared at the deputy, putting himself between me and the disgusting deputy. 

"Why did they make him a deputy?" I wondered aloud.

"They shouldn't have. He is a total perv. Don't go near him unless you're with me," Jordan told me. I nodded and was tempted to look back and saw the deputy looking at my butt hungrily. I tugged on Jordan and nodded behind us. Jordan released an angered breath and moved to stand behind me instead.  

We walked into the Sheriff's office and found the Sheriff and Stiles asleep. I laughed silently and Jordan chucked. I walked over to Stiles and held his mouth and nose shut waiting for him to wake up, Stiles jumped up and knocked nearly everything over on his dad's desk. Startled by the noise, the Sheriff got out his gun and pointed it at me. Jordan jumped in front of me, blocking the gun. Sheriff blinked, then put down his gun.

"Sorry Lacey, you startled me." Sheriff apologized.

"It's fine. You all were asleep." I said.

"Oh." Sheriff said. 

"Ok, Sheriff enough with the excuses and evading. Where is my brother?" I demanded.

"Lacey, I'm so sorry, he is missing." Sheriff apologized.

A.N.
So I know a lot of y'all are leaving comments like "Melissa can't be dead." Trust me, she isn't. Most of the fanfiction books I read are word for word what the episodes are, so I like to create original stuff. Melissa isn't dead, I just have unique plans for her when I write again, that's why the sequel isn't up yet. I've started it, but I have not finished it yet.