M̸a̸r̸r̸i̸a̸g̸e̸?̸!-Chapter 17

Chapter 17. Enjoy!
Title: Marriage?!

Shoyo's POV
When I woke up,Kenma's hands were still on my waist. I tried to get out but he started hugging me tighter."Kenma,wake up" I said trying to get his hands off me. After some time I gave up and just layed down. He finally wakes up after a couple minutes."Goodmorning Shoyo"Kenma said."Goodmorning Kenma"I said.

"Let's go to your house to get your stuff"Kenma said."Okay"I said, we both got of the bed and got changed and left. We got into Kenma's car since he already knows how to drive and we also need a place to put my stuff

In Miyagi

When we got to Miyagi we went straight to my house. I knocked on the door and my mom opened it."Shoyo,I'm so glad you're back"My mom said."Actually mom, I came to get my stuff"I said."Oh,you actually going to stay in Tokyo"My mom said."Yeah,but don't worry I will always come visit"I said.

"Come on Kenma let's go get my stuff"I said." You can go I want to talk to your mom a little" Kenma said."Um okay"I said going upstairs to my room.

Kenma's POV
Shoyo left upstairs to get his stuff so I decided to ask his mom."Ms.Hinata,can I marry your son"I said."Marry?"Ms.Hinata said."Yes"I said."Um,Sure"She said."Great"I said.

Shoyo's POV
I got out my room to see what was going on, then I heared Kenma ask my mom if he could marry me and she said 'sure'. 'What Marriage I don't think I'm ready for marriage' I thought. I went back to my room and a little while later Kenma came in and helped me. We got all the stuff in the car.

I said bye to my mom and my little sister who was in her room this whole time. After that we went back to Tokyo. We went back to Kenma's house well our house since I'm going to stay here.

We got all the stuff and put it inside.

Words:364