K̸i̸d̸n̸a̸p̸p̸e̸d̸-̸Chapter 13

Chapter 13. Enjoy!
Title: Kidnapped

I have 6 days left until I have summer break where I am so I will be writing more when that starts. I have six stories in my drafts that I can't wait to publish.

Now on with the story,

Kenma's POV
When I woke up today I went straight to my phone. I started playing video games. While playing I been thinking that I should have Shoyo live here with me. If he lives here with me we can always do everything together. I stop playing my video game and called Shoyo to see what he was doing since it's Saturday. My phone ringed for a while until I heared Shoyo's voice from the other side of the phone. "Hello?" Shoyo said. "Hey babe" I said." Oh hey Kenma"Shoyo said."Shoyo I been thinking" I said." What?"Shoyo said." You should move to Tokyo and live with me"I said." What? Kenma I don't think that is a good idea don't you live with your parents"Shoyo said." Well yeah but we can still live together"I said."Sorry Kenma but I don't think my mom will want me to move"I said."Oh okay, that's fine"I said not really happy of the answer."Sorry Kenma" Shoyo said again." I should go, bye Shoyo" I said."Bye"Shoyo said.

'I'll just go and get him when it's dark' I thought. I went back to playing video games on my phone.

I looked at the time and thought that I should go to catch the train. I got ready put my phone in my pocket and left. I got in the train. After some time I was finally in Miyagi but since I didn't want Shoyo to know that I am here I decided to just walk around until it was night time.

Night Time
It was finally night time and I am sure that Shoyo is already asleep so I started heading to his house. When I got there. I tried to see if the door was open but it was locked. Of course, they would lock the door. I went to a window and did my best to open it.

When it opened and went inside and went to Shoyo's room. He didn't lock his room door. Know that I'm here I need to find a way to take him to Tokyo with me. I'm guess I'm gonna call Kuroo.

I put my phone on silent and called Kuroo.

Kuroo:Hello??
Kenma: Hey Kuroo can you come pick me up
Kuroo: Kenma? What? Why? Where are you that I need to pick you up and why this late?!
Kenma: In Miyagi
Kuroo; Why?!
Kenma: I was going to take Shoyo to Tokyo
Kuroo: um I would have thought this with Bokuto but you
Kenma: just come get me
Kuroo: Fine

I went back outside with Shoyo in my arms. After some time Kuroo finally came. We left back to Tokyo. We got back to my house and Kuroo left me in my house and he left to his house. I got into my house and to my room and put Shoyo on my bed. I changed to my pj and went on the bed next to Shoyo to got to sleep.

Shoyo's POV (Morning)
I woke up and looked around .'This does not look like my room' I thought. I looked next to me and saw Kenma.'How did I get here' I thought. I tried to get up but Kenma hands were on my waist."Kenma" I said but he does not wakeup. I kept moving trying to get out of Kenma's hands. After me moving a lot Kenma finally woke up. "Oh Good Morning Shoyo" Kenma said."Good Morning Kenma, um how did I get here"I said." I brought you here" Kenma said."Why?"I said. I looked at the time and it was late. I should be at school right now."Kenma I have school"I said." You should go to Nekoma" Kenma said." Kenma I have to go" I said."Come on stay here"Kenma said." Kenma please I have to go"I said." Please Shoyo, stay with me and nobody will hurt you" Kenma said.

I got up and tried to leave but Kenma grabbed my hand." Your going to stay here Shoyo" Kenma said. I couldn't tell him again so I should just stay here and do what he wants. " fine" I said.

Words:751