iv.

with the day going as bad as it was already, you had no clue you were about to meet up with one of your friends. you had only know tommy for a few weeks, but you already considered him to be one of your close friends, along with tubbo and ranboo.

you could only imagine that the day was going to get worse as it went on.

wilbur knew about the whole meet up, but you didn't have a clue what was happening. he had spent the whole day in his office, organising what was going to happen with tommy and tommy's dad.

it was a bit weird when you walked into wilbur's office and heard him call, what you assumed to be tommy, 'mr innit'.  you just assumed they were doing a bit for one of tommy's mod videos.

oh how wrong you were.

you finally realised how terrible your assumptions had been when wilbur randomly told you to get in the car with no prior warning. he must've noticed the odd look you gave him.

"wait, no, i didn't- i'm- we're just going to the beach, y/n."

"you could've said that instead of just 'go in the car'."

"i know, i'm sorry."

before you two set off for the beach, wilbur pretended he had forgotten how to drive, due to the 'countless hours of being stuck in the office'.

as soon as he finished that sentence the two of you looked at each other and began talking about the office before realising you actually had to leave.

you reached the beach and got out of the car, and you followed wilbur since he clearly knew where he wanted to go. you saw two outlines of people walking towards you, and once wilbur saw them, he sped up to greet them.

you stood behind wilbur as he reached them, but then you saw who it was.

"tommy? oh, no. wil, can we go home?"

"y/n? oh, no. dad, can we go home?" tommy jokes.

tommy's dad greeted you and wilbur while tommy climbed over the rails and went onto the beach. his dad left around five minutes later, jokingly wishing you good luck with looking after tommy.

"look, y/n! i'm vlogging!" tommy exclaims, holding a camera in your face.

"are you vlogging?" you ask. "wait, i don't think it's on."

"what?"

you take the camera from tommy and give it to wilbur, who just ran off with it.

"oh, why'd you do that? now he's got my camera!" tommy announces before running to catch up with wilbur.

you heard wilbur's faint talking to the camera before he was cut off with a scream. you saw tommy jump on wilbur's back, demanding the camera. he finally ended up getting it back, and he walked towards you.

"see, y/n? your plan went to shit."

"it worked for about five seconds," you shrug. "so it didn't all go to shit."

tommy mocked you for saying that before the three of you continued with the vlog. you went into various shops, went back to the famous arcade from the first vlog and then walked on the beach.

"if i'm honest," tommy says, extremely close to the camera. "i can't wait to go home. these two are like an old, married couple."

"what's that supposed to mean?" wilbur asks.

"means you're like an old, married couple," tommy repeats.

"i hate children."

"i'm not a child. that sentence has no effect on me."

"i hate people who say they're not a child even though they're under the age of eighteen," you say.

"hey!"

"hello, tommy, when did you get here?" wilbur asks.

after spending most of the day outside, you all headed back to wilbur's office where he went live with you both. it went on for about two hours before you all decided to get some rest, ready for the next day.

only wilbur and tommy knew what was happening tomorrow. with you, you had no idea. tommy kept saying he was going to meet the queen, but you weren't planning on going to london yet.

"this isn't fair. honestly, you two are the only people stopping me from meeting the beloved," tommy says before getting a pillow thrown at him.

"please shut up about the queen, tommy. it's one in the morning."

"so? there's always enough time to talk about her."

"no."

"what?"

"i said no."

"alright then."