Chapter 2

Chapter 2

All Rights Reserved

I started to walk up the steps when I remembered that I needed something to wear. So, I walk back into the kitchen to see where my clothes basket was. I searched all around but couldn't find it.  I remember leaving it next to the counter but it wasn't there. I went around to the other side of the counter and low and behold there it is. I pick it up and race to my room. I set out the outfit I want to wear. It is a light pink shirt that hangs off my right shoulder and white skinny jeans. I took off all my clothes and headed towards the bathroom to take a shower. After I was done my shower, I went into my room to dry off. I put on my clothes and went back to the bathroom. I first put on my makeup and then started to curl my hair. It was in beautiful ringlets down past my shoulders. I looked beautiful. I grabbed my phone and ran out the door to my bike. Right then Alice rode up in her bike.  I decided I would save the environment today and ride my bike. We were riding down the snowy wintry sidewalk. I started pedaling really fast. I saw this shadowy figure in the distance. It happened so fast all I could say is "STOP!" Of course they didn't stop and she was hit. The five boys that were sitting in the car ran out when they noticed they had hit me. One of them had the hair color of a chocolate brown hair color. It seemed he was in the military. The one standing next too him had blond hair and was very short. The one standing next to him had very curly brownish hair and green eyes I would die for. the one next to him had light brownish hair and seemed to be the oldest. The last lad had brownish/black hair with blond streaks. They just stood there with tears in their eyes.

"Are you ok?" the chocolate brown haired boy said

"I hope we didn't hurt you. We are very sorry." the blond haired boy said

"Oh my gosh. I can't believe we did this. I am very sorry, love." The curly haired boy said.

After that she couldn't hear a single word cause she blacked out.

*****Next Day*******

I start to open her eyes and all I hear is the sound of her voice.  I didn't know what to do.  As I fluttered my eyes open, I rush right over to her when I realize her eyes are not open and looks like she isn't breathing. I called the doctors quick. They rushed in and escorted Harry and I out of the room. I didn't know what to do so I just start to breakdown in tears. I could not believe Zayn from One Direction killed my best friend. She was the best thing that ever happened to me. She never did anything wrong. She always listened to everyone. I don't know what went wrong. I take out my phone and try to text Matt so he knows I didn't stand him up. When I open my phone their is this long text from none the less Matt Owens I scroll down to start reading and this is what it says.

I thought you were different from other girls. The way you act like nothings wrong. Your always happy. I decided I should give you a chance. I asked you out because I wanted to not because I had to. If you can't understand that that is your fault. I can't believe you Ali. I thought I could trust you but I can't. You stood me up. You were never gong to come were you. You just wanted to play with my feelings. Well you got yor wish. I will never give you another chance. Never SPEAK to me AGAIN..........

I can't believe he said that my best friend is dying and he is yelling because I wasn't there. I can't believe this. Then I remember I never told him. So I hit the call button...... After 3 rings he didn't pick up. I tried twenty times, he never picked up. Finally, I just hit the reply button on my screen.

I am sorry Matt. I was on my way. It just that when I was riding there with Alice One Direction hit her. Right now I am in the hospital. She is dying. I am sorry I wasn't there please give me a second chance.

With that I hit the send button and waited for a reply.

Your full of it you never met One Direction they didn't hit your best friend. She isn't dying. I mean it never talk to me again.