Prologue

Walter

Case No. 84562

The Heath Grove Country Club

Walter Whitney, Special Agent in Charge

Below, I summarize the Investigation of Heath Grove's "Society." We were contacted by some private individuals regarding the strange happenings going on at the Heath Grove Plantation House & Country Club. We were then notified that several members of the club or "Society" were engaging in illegal and indecent behavior.

Under surveillance are the owners of the Heath Grove Country Club.

The owners are:

Matthew Roth, Andrew Goodwin, and Samuel Blake

Listed below are their known attributes:

Matthew Roth: Age: 35, height: 6'3, Hair: black, Eyes: blue (gray), App. weight: 210. Marital Status: Married–Amanda Lynn (Allen) Roth age: 31

Children: (2, twins) Mark Roth age: 15, Edward Roth age: 15

Owner and CEO of Roth Oil and Gas, Family owned and run since 1890. He is a multi-millionaire and met the other two co-founders of Heath Grove as a young adult. Andrew Goodwin grew up with Matthew and Samuel Blake met the two in college at Pennsylvania State University.

Mark has a twin? Where is Edward now? 

Why isn't his brother CEO of Roth?

Andrew Goodwin: Age: 35, height: 6', Hair: blonde, Eyes: blue, App. Weight: 240

Marital Status: Married–Alissa Marie (Allen) Goodwin Age: 35

Children: (2, twins) James (10), Evelyn (10)

Owner and practicing attorney at The Godewyn Group and Co-founder of the Heath Grove Country Club.

Twins again? Strange They are both Allen's. 

Are they related to Robert and Corinne?

Dr. Samuel Blake: Age: 35, height: 6'2, Hair: brown, Eyes: brown, App. Weight: 225

Material Status–unmarried

Children: unknown

Doctor of Biology, Entrepreneur, Co-founder of the Heath Grove, and the Global Trust Company, a financial organization started by his father. Dr. of Biology.

March 2, 1965

We were notified yesterday by a reliable source that there have been some strange and illegal occurrences going on at the Heath Grove Plantation and Country Club. This source stated that there have been many instances of illegal drug use to prostitution and now possible human trafficking by the millionaires who own said club. These happenings, we felt, warranted an undercover investigation due to the type of clientele and the number of anonymous complaints over the past few years. From here on out, I will go in covertly if I'm accepted as a member.

March 28, 1965

Today I applied for membership after being sponsored by an acquaintance of our source. Currently, I am awaiting approval.

May 18, 1965, I was notified today that my application was tentatively accepted and that I'll be attending a meeting on June 12. They stated that since I was a current manager of a similar club; they felt it would be beneficial to both parties that I meet with them and that they would make arrangements for my stay while at the Heath Grove. This sounds very interesting to me, and I have a feeling they are very curious about my club in Baltimore. I also believe that they want to know what I'm after. They are very smart and very secure as well.