The Mystery Behind The Blue Rose

Elle is a gardener in a Vila near their town. But Elle is attached into a flower, the blue rose. People said she had a bad past, but who knows?

Hi, I am Elle, and i am here to tell you about my mysterious life. I left my family to work as a gardener in the vila near our town. It's a huge place. I really love flowers especially the blue rose.. Its my favorite flower out of all flowers. Now you might be wondering why i love it, right? Well the gossips that people are talking about is true.. I have a bad past..

I have a bad past.. My mother is a rich woman in our town.. She married my father which is a farmer.. But she found someone who's more rich and handsome. My father loved the blue rose too. But he died when i was 10.. I didn't expect that he would die because of heart attack. He didn't even say good bye to me! I was so terrified. I went to his room and found a vase. It was a blue rose in it! I wanted to ask my mother about the flower but I didn't because I know she won't answer me.

The blue rose.. My father is the only one there for me, the one who took care if me when i was young.. The one who always made me laugh.. The one who's always there for me when i needed someone.. Someone who loved me the most.. That's why I love the blue rose because it symbolizes my father.. And that is my story.