☆ - eight.

i haven't heard from ashiya in almost a month, the police aren't even helping us, they claim that they've been searching the places where she visits the most but we didn't even tell them where those places were, so they just lied to our faces and ...

i haven't heard from ashiya in almost a month, the police aren't even helping us, they claim that they've been searching the places where she visits the most but we didn't even tell them where those places were, so they just lied to our faces and we're gonna have to take matters into our own hands.

now, ashiya told me not to tell anyone this but she used to work at this strip club before me, her and the rest of our friends started hanging out, but she quit due to her boss being a jerk, she moved in with one of the girls from the club and became roommates, her name was crystal but they call her relevance on the streets, me and my sister decided to pull up to the club she works at and see if she's heard anything.

relevance knows everything, about everybody, so i know she's seen or at least heard something. "hey, crystal." i called out accidentally. she pulled out a pocket knife and hopped off the stage, walking towards me. "don't be coming up in here calling me by my government." she said aggressively.

CRYSTAL "RELEVANCE " MOORE

"okay, okay, we need your help." i pleaded as she crawled back onto the stage and swirled around the pole a couple of times. "with?" she asked as she slid back down and came to the front of the stage looking down at us.

"it's about ashiya." i said, she nodded her head and signaled for us to follow her, us doing so, ignoring the other strippers looking at us as we walked backstage and to relevance's locker as she changed her clothes.

"listen, i only heard that she been taking trucks at the palm strip hotel down on rodeo, shit, that apartment she livin' in looks expensive, gotta pay for it somehow." she said matter of factly.

"escorting?" i asked, surprised at ashiya, since she alwyas talked down on people who did. "no bitch, she been prostituting, and i heard she been hanging around some pimp nigga lately too, and she started going by her stripper name again too." she said. "what, vegas?" my sister asked, relevance nodding het head. "but i haven't heard anything else for about a month." she said, finishing her tea spilling.