Ayatsuji Yukito - Eros Romantic (Fluff)

Upon exiting your vehicle, your heels firmly click against the concrete as they make contact with the ground. Gracefully closing the car door behind you, you raise your head, facing the building before you.

The Ayatsuji Detective Agency.

As you take a deep breath in order to ease your nerves, the calm and gentle breeze begins to flow through your hair, your beautiful long locks waving through the cool sky.
Placing a strand behind your ear, you gently press a button that was on your earpiece.

"Calling support team, group code 4048. This is Inspector Y/n, I have been sent in as a temporary substitute for Agent Tsujimura-kun."

A few seconds pass, before a heavy voice with a serious tone makes their response.

"This is Sniper Support Team One.

"This is Inspector Y/n." You repeated. "Preparing to enter the building and monitor the interior."

"Roger. Shifting to position D-2 and monitoring. Target is in the building."

Once more, you take a moment to recollect yourself. This happened to be a deadly serious matter, and so it was perfectly natural for you to have unsettled nerves. However, it only took a few seconds, before you began to approach the building; striding in confidence.

You happened to be an agent of The Special Divison for Unusual Powers, a secret service under the Home of Ministry Affairs; which is in charge of maintaining national security regarding ability-related cases.
Their job was to monitor and regulate gifted individuals and organizations throughout Japan.

Extemely dangerous and powerful ability users were to be monitored by the agency. However, under certain circumstances, members were permitted to kill; and you were sent to monitor one specific ability user:

Ayatsuji Yukito.

The agent which he were originally assigned to - Mizuki Tsujimura - had an unfortunate accident and is currently hospitalized; therefore, in no condition to handle the task. And so, you, a top-notch agent, were temporarily sent in as a substitute.

Ayatsuji Yukito was listed as an A Ranked threat. According to the information listed in the files which were given to you, he held a deadly ability, Another.
The files describe it as a power that under certain conditions, it can one-hundred percent guarantee "accidental death" to Yukito's target. It didn't matter if the other person was on the other end of the earth, or had the capability to challenge God himself.

Yukito's ability would result in their ultimate demise.

Each and every time.

You had been told by other agents, including Tsujimura, that if the man were to lose control, he could easily demolish cities without even lifting a finger.

Agent Tsujimura had also often complained about Yukito's usual routine of killing each and every criminal that he tracks down. Ayatsuji's kill count was that of a criminal's in itself; but to him, it was divine punishment.

Absolute judgment.

This has resulted in Yukito earning a name for himself well-known among governmental organizations:

The Homicide Detective.

Knowing the fact that you were about to handle a highly intellectual murderer had you slightly unsettled, no matter how long you knew of the information that you were to pay him a visit.
However, you absolutely refused to allow yourself to be manipulated. To dance inside the palm of a man who was to be under your control.