A New Beginning and An Another World

After seeing the possible worlds Subaru has to face, the cast was all worn out. After all, who wouldn't be exhausted when they see a person dying over and over again. The emotional roller coaster, has drained their mental sanity, and now exhausted.

"I can see that you are all exhausted, you all need a breather?" Echidna asks.

"Yes please!" Everyone shouted.

"Jeez, calm down." she replied.

"So, now that you want to see something else, what do you want to see?" Satella asked them.

"Hm, can we view Subaru's world?" Emilia asks.

"My world?" Subaru asks.

"Yes." Emilia replied firmly.

"Why? It does not have magic or anything this world has..." he reasons out.

"But Subaru~ I want to see your people, your world and I want to see it's history..." Emilia said as she made a cute face that she used for begging and persuading Subaru to agree.

"Aw Emilie, you know I can't argue with that cute face~ Fine." Subaru gave in. It was just too cute.

"You're a hopeless contractor I suppose." Beatrice commented.

"Aw come on Beako! It was so cute I couldn't resist." He said as he picks up the spirit.

"It's history you say?" Echidna grinned.

"Uhm, what's with that grin on your face?" Anastasia asked.

"Nothing." Echidna replied. 

"Don't lie Echidna, I can see through those." Crusch responded.

"Well, if you want to see their history, I suggest you prepare yourselves." Echidna warned them.

"Why should we?" Rem asks.

"His world differ from us, so it's history also differ. There were some points in their history that were brutal." Minerva explained.

"How do you know that!?" Subaru yells.

"W-We've been looking i-into your mind since y-you arrived." Carmilla answered.

"And with that..*yawns*... We know your world fully." Sehkmet concluded.

Subaru was now thinking if they saw the dirty things he thought about at night. God it made him feel more ashamed.

"So, do you still want to know his world?" Satella asks.

"Yes." Emilia said firmly, as she wanted what it looks like in a world without spirits, mana, elves and other things present in their world. Everyone nodded, they too want to see this world where he hails from.

"Alright then." Echidna said, as now the room breaks apart, and now they are in space. They see a globe on the distance. Al and Subaru had a tear on their eye as they saw their home again.

"Tha's my cap'n's world!?" Garfiel asks.

"Why is it so small!?" Otto added.

"It's small because we are far away!" Typhon exclaims.

"Oh." Both replied.

They began to drift closer and closer to Earth, until they are standing on the moon.

"So this is Big bro's world?" Felt asks.

"Yes it is Felt." Subaru answers as he kneels to the ground, seeing it all again, made him so happy. 

"What are those blue thingies?" Mimi asked as she pointed at the ocean.

"That right there is an ocean. It's a large body of water that separates continents. Smaller versions called seas separate countries from a continent, or separates a continent from a different continent." Al explains.