04

Mark sighed as he entered his math class once again. He looked at his companions and told them to go take a seat while he had to talk to their teacher. Mark walked up to his teacher with pleading eyes, "I need more time with the work"

"Mark, I have given you enough time to complete everything, what is going on?", she said with a sigh as she stopped what she was doing to pay attention to her student.

"I don't understand the work or math to be more specific", Mark said a little ashamed.

His teacher looked at him in disbelief, "then why haven't you told me, or asked for help"

"Embarrassment", Mark replied as he scratched the back of his neck, "but I promise to get it done soon! I just need more time and if it makes it any better I'm looking for a tutor to help me"

The teacher looked at him with a pointed look as she fixed her glasses, "Well that's definitely better for you but Mark you've had weeks to do this work", she told him.

"Oh common please just give me one more week and I will have it done", he pleaded with puppy eyes.

"Okay fine", the female said in defeat, "you said you were looking for a tutor right?", she said with a hidden smirk as she looked at one of her best students.

"Yeah, do you know someone?", Mark asked completely oblivious to her plan.

"Only the smartest person in this class", she replied which made Mark furrow his eyebrows. Who was the smartest person in the class? "Lee Donghyuck can you come to me please", the teacher said loudly for Donghyuck to hear.

The tan male looked at his teacher with confused eyes before walking up to her desk and settling next to Mark, who was intensely staring at him. Mark didn't mean to stare at Donghyuck for as long as he did but there was just something captivating about the boy. However, he didn't notice the slight blush on Donghyuck's cheeks.

"How can I help?", Donghyuck asked the female teacher.

"Is it okay if you tutor Mark? He needs help with math", she asked with a sweet smile.

Donghyuck finally glanced at Mark before looking back at his teacher, "If he wants"

"Of course I do", Mark said a little to fast and his teacher looked at him with a teasing eyes, "I really need help with...math", he added quickly.

"Then that's settled, Donghyuck you will tutor Mark, and to make it easier how about you two become seatmates? You know so you can help each other during class", the teacher said.

"That's fine with me", Donghyuck answered calmly even though he was dying in inside.

"And me", Mark added.

Johnny wiped of the sweat from his face before calling the team to the middle of the basketball court, "today was pretty good but we still need to work on some stuff. We worked on everything we needed for today so everyone is free to leave", he told the team.

Everyone nodded in acknowledgment as they listened to their captain and were glad that practice was over. All of the team walked to the locker rooms to change and take a shower.

However, before Johnny could go to the locker room he was stopped by his coach. "I heard the news", his coach said with excitement.

Johnny chuckled, "yeah its a really big offer", he said.