02

Jisung sighed as he remembered the boy from the previous day, Zhong Chenle. He wished he had gotten the boy's number because damn was that boy cute. His beautiful smile, brown shining eyes, fluffy brown hair, and he was the perfect size to fit in Jisung's arms. Not to mention his hypnotizing sweet voice that Jisung could listen to all day.

The other boys looked at Jisung weirdly since they had never seen Jisung look like this before. The younger looked in love, it was almost as if he had hearts in his eyes. They knew for a fact, that it was not because of the breakfast because  Mark had cooked it.

"What's up with him?" Johnny asked and they all shrugged.

Jaehyun, who sat beside Jisung, tapped the boy on the shoulder and received no response. He then looked at the rest of the boys. "does anyone know why he's like this?"

They took a moment to remember if anything had happened until Jeno realized something. Jisung had been acting like this since they had come back from the supermarket the day prior. "he's been like this after we came back from the supermarket yesterday", Jeno said

"then he either met someone there or he really loves the supermarket", Hendery said which made some of them laugh.

Mark, who sat on the other side of Jisung, shook Jisung's shoulders which immediately got Jisung out of his trance. "dude, who did you meet that made you all whipped?"

"Zhong Chenle" Jisung sighed with love and then realized that he just exposed himself to his hyungs. He blushed and covered his face with his hands.

Jaemin reached out from across the table to pinch his cheeks. "aww our baby is in love"

"who knew the freshmen would be in a relationship before me", Yuta said as he fake cried.

"I can't believe the baby chick is growing up", Johnny said proudly as he tried to contain fake tears.

"don't worry man we'll give you flirting tips" Lucas reassured Jisung. He had plenty of tips to share with the maknae.

Jisung shook his head. "I'm fine, I don't need flirting tips" He was good enough of a flirt to need tips. He already had half of the students in love with him, but it seems like only one of them was lucky enough to get his attention.

While they teased Jisung, Sungchan was trying to figure out where he had heard the name Zhong Chenle before. "Zhong Chenle" He whispered under his breath as he tried to recall where he's heard the name because it sounded so familiar.

Until he realized something. "Zhong Chenle as in dolphin laugh rich smart sophomore Zhong Chenle?"

"dolphin what-?" Jaehyun asked since he got lost at the dolphin part.

"oh seems like there's gonna be some drama" Lucas whispered to Hendery, who nodded in response. They placed a small bet which made Xiaojun glare at them.

Yuta looked at Sungchan and then at Jisung. "uh oh Sungchan knows Jisung's man", he said tauntingly.

"first of all there will be no drama in this fraternity and if there is, you solve it outside or you get kicked out" Johnny reminded them.

"Plus I don't like Chenle he's too innocent for me" Sungchan added which immediately made Jisung happy and then frown. What was that supposed to mean?

Jisung then smiled at Sungchan with a knowing look. "so you know Chenle?" He asked the taller.

"yeah I have him for Chemistry", Sungchan replied slowly.