Chapter Eighteen

•~•~•~•~•Chapter Eighteen•~•~•~•~•

We laid in bed as a movie played to itself in the background. We stared into each other's eyes, as he played with my fingers.

"I never thought I'd fall in love with my student." He admitted, letting out a slight chuckle.

"And I never thought that I would fall in love with my teacher." I told him, smiling.

"But I must say, I'm glad I did." He said kissing my forehead.

"Me too." I yawned.

"I think it's time for bed." Marcus laughed, turning off the movie as our bodies entwined and we drifted off to sleep.

I woke earlier than Marcus, but only because he snoring in my ear. I chuckled before getting up and walking downstairs to the kitchen for a drink. I sipped my juice, looking out the window where the rain fell down when I heard Marcus walking down the stairs. I could hear him trying to sneak up behind me before he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin in my shoulder.

"How are you this morning?" He asked.

"Good, what about you?"

"Fantastic." He chuckled. "Do you want to get breakfast in town, Jasmine?"

"Sounds good. We won't get caught will we?" I asked, worried.

"No, we'll go to the next town." He said, kissing my cheek before getting a drink for himself. "Penny for your thoughts?"

"Just worried about my parents." I sighed, resting my head on Marcus's shoulder.

"I think you should stay here for the week, baby." He said, playing with my hair.

"That would be great, if I'm not bothering you." I chuckled.

"You're never a bother, Jas." He laughed kissing my head. "I love you, baby."

"I love you too, Marcus" I said back before throwing my cup in the sink. "I'm going to get changed and go home to grab some more clothes.

"Okay, sweetie. Do you still want to go out for breakfast?" Marcus asked.

"Hell yea." I laughed walking upstairs to get dressed. I changed into a dark blue dress with a white bust that was long in the back and came just above my knees in the front.

"Goodbye, beautiful." Marcus said, giving me a quick kiss before I left.

When I walked inside my house, my parents where still fighting. I just wished one of them would leave and stop the drama. I walked past them and to my room, ignoring them calling me. I threw random clothes in my bag before leaving my house as quickly as I could.

"Jasmine, I'm sorry." My father cried to me from the door frame. His apologies fell on deaf ears as I picked up the pace to Marcus's, hoping my parents weren't following.

I walked in to see Marcus sitting on the couch, and immediately all my problems disappeared by just looking at him. I smiled and sat on his lap, giving him a slow, passionate kiss.

"Well, hello." Marcus chuckled. "Why are you so happy? Have your parents sorted everything out?" He asked.

"No, they haven't." I sighed. "But I'm happy because I have you." I smiled.

"Me too." He said, kissing my forehead as we got up and made out way to the car.

After an hours drive we arrived at a quaint little cafe, surrounded by trees.

"What do you think?" He smiled, as we walked inside.

"It's amazing." I smiled, looking at the art hanging on the wall and the trees outside the window. Marcus ordered a sausage, bacon and scrambled egg wrap for both of us along with a coffee.

As we sipped our coffee we began to talk about Marcus's parents. They lived several hours away but were due to visit Melbourne on the holidays. They were still together ad working together in the families hotel.

"I want you to meet them." Marcus said suddenly, making me choke on my coffee a bit.

"Won't you have to tell them I'm your student." I whispered in shock.

"They already know about you." He said calmly, taking a bite of his breakfast wrap.

"Oh. Cool." I laughed awkwardly.

"Sorry if that's weird, but my parents don't mind." He assured me. "When I told then how much you mean to me, they knew this was real." Marcus smiled, grabbing my hand and running his thumb over my knuckles.

"Okay, good." I sighed in relief.

When we finished our delicious meal we walked back to the car. Marcus opened my door before jumping in the drivers seat. We finally got home and I was tired, I just wanted to crawl into bed with Marcus, but I had school tomorrow and didn't want to mess up my sleep pattern. I went over to Marcus, sitting on his lap as we began to kiss. I got off for a second and repositioned myself so I was straddling him. Our tongues wrestled as Marcus grabbed my hips and gently pushed my hips back and forth. I threw my head back in ecstasy as he gave me a hickey on my neck before moving down to kiss my shoulder.

"Oh, Jasmine" Marcus moaned into my neck as I began to grind faster.

"I want you!" I whispered in his ear.

"Really?" He asked, trying to hold back a smile. I nodded in response. "How does Friday night sound?

"Sounds perfect." I smiled, about to kiss again when we were interrupted by my phone. Marcus and I groaned as I reached for it.

"It's Mum." I said, climbing off him. "I better answer it."

"Hey honey, how are you?" She asked.

"Good. Are you and Dad finished fighting?" I sighed

"Yer, he's gone to that skanks place." She stayed silent for while. "Are you coming home?"

"No, not tonight." I said, bluntly.

"Ok, well, I'll see you later:" she said before I hung up. I was mad with my parents and in no mood to talk to them.

I sighed and say back down beside Marcus, contemplating what to do while my parents are at war with each other.