Chapter Seventeen

~•~•~•~•Chapter Seventeen•~•~•~•~

I sat on the plane, strapped to my female instructor. Marcus held my hand smiling at me, I was mad but I managed to smile back. Thinking about it, I'm not really mad, just shocked that he sprung this on me so quickly. But I guess he had to, he wanted to surprise and make me happy, which he did.

The pilot announced were in the drop zone. Marcus got up and kissed me before he jumped out the door. I watched him fall and before I knew it I was too. I screamed for a while until the woman opened the chute and I began to calm down and take in my surroundings. It was beautiful to overlook the town and the beaches, I looked over to see Marcus pointing to the lake where he took me swimming. I reminisced about all the magical things he has shown me, I needed to thank him more often.

I was upset when my feet hit the ground and it was all over. I got unbuckled and ran to Marcus, giving him a hug, laughing, high from the adrenaline.

After we took off our jumpsuits I gave Marcus another hug and a kiss before we headed back home. Home, that's what I called Marcus's house now because it felt like it was the place I truly belonged.

As we rode along my hands rubbed his chest and his leg, just above his knee. I could feel his pants, slowly tightening as I did so. When we arrived home, I put my helmet on the bike and immediately jumped into his arms. He caught me with a slight grunt and a chuckle before giving me a kiss.

"Liked it?" Marcus asked.

"Loved it!" I smiled. He unlocked the door, still holding me. We entered the house we he laid me on the couch and hovered over me. "Your amazing." He laughed and kissed my neck.

"You're not so bad yourself." I laughed, rubbing his muscles. He flashed me a smile before giving me a quick peck and rolling off me. He held my hand then walked me into the kitchen.

"Are you up for tacos?" He said walking into the kitchen and I following.

"That sounds awesome!" I smiled. As Marcus prepped the meal I walked outside and looked up at the stars, my feelings for him overwhelming me. He walked outside, rolling the door shut before standing beside me.

"I remember, this is where we first kissed." He smiled, looking up, the stars and moon illuminating his sculpted face.

"How could I forget?" I smiled at him.

"Jasmine." He sighed, facing me. "I've been trying to tell you this for a while now but I could never imagine the right way." I stared at him curiously.

"Ti amo." Marcus said, cupping my cheek. "I love you, Jasmine!" I let out a small gasp.

"I love you too, Marcus." I smiled, a tear of joy falling from my eye that he caught and wiped away with his thumb. He leant down and kissed my lips, taking away all the pain life had recently thrown at me and replacing it with happiness.