Chapter 11 - Self-proclaimed demon lord

Yo! BlameMyGamingChair's here!

Anyway, I've been trying to find excuses for an early updat-

Beta Read: AHA! SO THAT WAS ALL AN EXCUSE!!

BlameMyGamingChair: I had absolutely no idea what are you talking about, BEEP* -Chan.

Beta Read: DON'T CALL MY REAL NAME!!!

BlameMyGamingChair: Anyway, we reached 100 Votes!!! Which means... If we do the math... At least 10 people decided to actually vote rather than reading these chapters and leaves them untouched! It's a big progress!!! Ahahahaha! Hahaha... Haha.... Ha...

To celebrate this 100 votes, i declare to Ms. Beta Read for an early chapter to publish.

Beta Read: it's just 100 votes what are you so excited abou-

BlameMyGamingChair: HAHA Votes goes... BRRRRRRR

Karma Uzumaki's POV

I had bought zabuza for 7 million ryo.

I only gave him 3,5 for starter and the rest if we catch gatou alive.

I did manage to tell zabuza my "predictions" on how and why gatou will betray him.

Good thing he believe it.

If I failed persuading him, then I won't be able to bribe him with more money.

Gatou offered 10 million after all.

Karma Uzumaki Clone's POV

Right now, I am fighting amongst bosses' clones who henged as zabuza with kakashi clone.

We play the act just like in the real anime.

All I need to do is drag haku in to empty ID and then create bunshin to make it seem real.

Naruto and sasuke were doing pretty good dodging because I still activated my Seishingan.

But I'll stop giving them the advantage just to make it seem like I struggle.

。。。

Sasuke unlocks his Sharingan while naruto fainted.

Sasuke protected naruto from senbons and boy my other clones are great actors, I'm not going to be surprised if we got 『acting 』 skill after we all dispersed.

The reason boss created mana bunshin was because it's just an illusion made from mana, but when it dispelled memories can be collected as well.

The only downside is that boss doesn't know how to make it solid yet.

Kakashi will act as Haku's killer.

Now I will be the one who transports haku to empty ID, and then make another bushin henged as Haku after Haku tries to take Kakashi's 『Raikiri 』.

By then, gatou will come in and be the idiotic villain he is.

And that's when we all will dispersed and let zabuza kill gato.

And of course inari will came with vilagers.

The plan is perfect.

Poof*

All clones except me dispersed.

Boss is back from the ID, and the real zabuza and kakashi gets back in position.

The moment they got out, zabuza cast hidden mist to hide us on the mist.

They don't really fight after that though... they were just talking to each other.