MCU II

Loki Friggason > Loki Odinson > Loki Laufeyson

Natasha deserved a trilogy just like Tony, Thor, and Rogers.

Thor and Bruce's friendship is underrated and forgotten in Endgame.

Ragnorak & Infinity War both give us character growth, moral compass, humor, destiny, and the meaning of sacrifice.

Natasha x No One is the best ship because she's a bad bitch that doesn't need a man.

Erik Killmonger and Hela are two of the best villains in the MCU currently.

Tony's death was unnecessary.

MCU Peter really doesn't need a romantic interest.

Joss Whedon needs to stay away from mcu characters.

Whedon and the Russo's have ruined so many good characters with their shitty writing and directing.

Bruce Banner's suicide and trauma are ignored.

Avengers 1 isn't all that good and gets boring sometimes.

STOP IGNORING THE NETFLIX SHOWS THEY ARE FUCKING GOOD ESP DAREDEVIL!!!

Nobody talks about how Natasha called herself a monster.

Barton's family has been ignored in the MCU for the longest time, especially in CW. He has this big ass family with A BABY and he just breaks the law and becomes a war criminal...for Captain America? Uh, shitty father alert.

Honestly even though I don't care for him, Pietro should've lived. I would've preferred him over Wanda. ( and no it's not misogyny, don't like keep scrolling )

I refuse to accept that Loki is dead in the original timeline. He's a FROST GIANT! HE DIDN'T TURN BLUE WHEN HIS...i can't even say it.

Taika > Gunn

Iron Man 3 was a wonderful character study of Tony.

MCU loves to scapegoat problems all on one person.

Bucky was just a plot device for Steve Rogers until Sam Wilson came along. He hadn't done anything in the movies besides TWS. They gave him a gun and threw his character to the side while everyone else had their moments. Gave him a new arm, threw him together with Rocket, and then dusted him. He didn't even do anything in EG. He barely had a personality! We didn't see him flourish until after Rogers was gone and he had Sam.

Jonathan > Stormbreaker

There's nothing momentum about Hawkeye in the MCU besides EG. I don't even remember one of his lines...Everything I remember about him is fanon.

Tik Tok fans need to STOP WITH THESE CORNY ASS POVS! They're so OOC and stupid oh Norns...

Everyone forgets about Harley, I hope he comes back as Iron Lad or something.

Multiverse of Madness is DOCTOR STRANGE'S MOVIE not Wanda's so please shut up.

Every hero in the MCU is a war criminal.

Mark Ruffalo deserves his own show as Bruce Banner/Hulk.

Holland is not the best Spider-Man, he's Iron Man Jr. Andrew Garfield portrayed him better and the mcu cutting out the "Great Power Comes Great Responsibility" part of Peter Parker sucks.

Why does everyone forget that Thor lived with the guilt that he didn't go for the head the first time for FIVE YEARS on top of mourning his home, people and family? His suffering and trauma aren't a joke. Dad Bod Thor is just as hot as Muscular Thor btw.

IronWidow would've been a powerful friendship and I don't understand how the Russo's and Whedon fucked that up.

Vision doesn't deserve to be treated as he has been in the MCU. We deserve to see him going out into the world, exploring, learning, and growing. Not tossed to the side as a love interest with no development.

WHERE IS THE TONY AND VISION BONDING?! I KNOW VIZ ISN'T JARVIS BUT STILL! HE'S A PART OF HIM! HE SHOULD'VE AT LEAST GOT TO KNOW HIM! AND HOW THE FUCK DID THE GOVERNMENT GET VIZ'S BODY? TONY WOULD'VE NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN!

Peggy/Sousa > Steve/Peggy

Sibling Duo's ( Thor & Loki, Gamora & Nebula, T'Challa & Shuri ) > Couples

T'Challa and Shuri are underrated as a sibling duo.

Old Howard was an abusive dick and that scene in EG? Bullshit, I don't understand what's the obsession with him and trying to portray him as a good guy in the MCU. Let the old bastard rot.

Dominic Cooper Howard is superior and would be disappointed in himself.

Rhodey & Rocket's friendship was one of the best.

It kinda hurts that Bucky will never get the chance to apologize to Tony and we won't see them as friends.

It made no sense for the Avengers to be okay with Wanda after she emotionally manipulated them into seeing their worst fears. Plus the whole Clint & Wanda thing? Uhm..Clint hates mind control and he would've shot first and asked questions later.

HEIMDALL IS FUCKING UNDERRATED AND HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN KILLED OFF LIKE HE WAS.

Everyone involved in Ultron should've equally gotten the same treatment. They crucified Tony for it yet Bruce did what he did best and hauled ass. Wanda got off easy as well. People seem to forget that the mind stone and Wanda influenced Ultron. Wanda put the idea in Tony's head.

WHERE IS WANDA'S PUNISHMENT FOR JOHANNESBURG?!

Tony was right about Rogers. "Everything special about you came out of a bottle." He's bland and predictable.

Rocket's traumatic past is often ignored and joked about far too much.

Rocket, Drax, and Mantis are the funniest Guardians.

AMORA AND SIGYN NEED TO BE IN THE MCU ASAP.

IM3 Pepper was an insensitive little shit about Tony's anxiety and PTSD.

Damn, where did the Sokovia Accords go? It's like they never existed. They were bullshit and just an excuse to have the Avengers fight each other like little kids on the playground.

Rogers was a selfish prick cause he complained and belittled Tony about secrets and "not making the sacrifice play" when he's the one that lied and left everyone behind for some old coochie that moved on.

Peter & Ned are a good friendship.

How was it that Thor was the most bothered by Nat's death but they had the LEAST interaction? He had more reaction than Tony, Bruce and Rogers combined.

MCU Stony shippers....that ship is toxic as fuck and it wouldn't have worked out. They were barely friends y'all come on. Frostiron has a better chance than MCU Stony. 

Can MCU Wanda stans stop getting so butthurt when someone says something against your little whitewashed fav? Some of yall dickride that character so hard and for what? I get it you love the character ( Idk how or why ) but some of yall really go out of your way to harass people and piss them off and when they retaliate yall play victim...Stop it.

Mark Ruffalo Bruce Banner > Nortons but Nortons Hulk > Ruffalo's Hulk

Please stop sexualizing these characters ( and actors)...it's uncomfortable.