Part 12

~The end of the school day~

Twiggys Pov:

Finally the school bell rings, I am so excited, because Brian wants to show me a special place...

Brian stands up quickly and smiles at me "Hurry up, Jeordie"

"What", I look confused...I were spaced out...

But I Harry up, I wanna see the place and spent time with Brian...I want to know more about his interessts...

~

We walk out of the classroom, the sun shines bright, it is really a beautifull day, the sun shines directly at Brians Black dyed hair, it looks really amazing on him...

~

Uhg, we've been walking for 25 minutes or something like that, it was deffenetly a bad decision to wear my heaviest boots today, at least I look pretty good in them...

Finally Brian stopps, in front of us are big treas, their leaves are a bright green and everthing looks so peacfully, wow I really understand why this is a special place...

We walk a bit deeper into the forest, Brian shows me a place under a big tree with much soft muss, we sit down there...

Brian looks at me and ask my if I like it, "of course I love it here!" I answer.

He looks happy about that and smiles at me, after a short Moment, of just looking at each other he get closer to me and wrapps his arms around me...I still can't stopp looking into his eyes, I have to look away as I feel his hand on the back of my head and his lips on mine...

His kiss feels truly amazing, in school he always plays the cool guy, but I guess he has a soft spot, at least for me...

He pulls away and smiles at me again, oh fuck everytime he smiles at me I can feel millions of butterflys in my stomach....

~

We talk about lots of things, mostly about music, somehow we end up talking about serial killers, he is very interissted in the whole manson family thing, I haven't heard lots about that until now, but he know so much about it, I think the whole night Stalker Story is interisting, I read a lot about it the last view years...