• Prologue •

I am Gulf Kanawut,a 26 years old guy. my family wants me to bring a lover to my friend's wedding because they said im almost reach 30 years old and i should have a lover. Its not my fault that i haven't found my true love yet. Its not like i can easily buy a lover at the mall! and now i'm desperately need a boyfriend,yes im gay. there's anything wrong with that? my best friend,Mild suggested me to try this app called "Cupid Matcher" because its popular nowadays,people said its affective and a lot of them had already found their lover,so i thought...Maybe why not? But life doesn't seems to goes just like how i wanted it to....

I went on a date with almost 200 people,and none of them is good enough to be my lover. number one is a drunkard,number two is a 80 years old blind guy,i don't even know how the fuck he use the app!number 3 is a pervert pedos that keep asking for nudes. like none of them are decent enough. That's it,i'm done...i will sue the company.

——————————————

I'm Mew Suppasit,a 30 years old guy,I own a company called "Cupid Matcher" ,as you guys can heard,of course its a dating app, we helped a lot of people in finding their true love! its all went smooth and well,untill this guy stormed in our company.

Gulf Kanawut,26 years old, He stormed into my office like a mad wife,wanting to sue me,because he didn't find any lover?okay what the hell is this?are you kidding me?i'm not a cupid,it's not my fault that he's still single,who asked him to be too plain and unattractive?based on how he's acting right now,i'm sure that he is a type of person that could yanks a girl out of the window without any hesitation. i got no time to deal with this ridiculous problem. he got 2 eyes,2 feets,2 hands,and 2 ears,then why can't him find a lover while others that has a same features like him could?

i asked him to sit down,and he kept on bugging me about why there's nobody that fits his standard,like excuse me sir,if your standard is a rich,hot,young and good-loooking ceo with a lot of talents then let me just snap my fingers to bring you back to the reality. i don't see any guy like that,to be honest i got no time to even find a guy.

"I don't care,i just need a lover,as soon as possible,or else i'll sue this company!"

"well that's not my problem"

"Well Mr.jongcheveevat,IT IS YOUR PROBLEM NOW,your company promised me a well promised lover!!"

"And?"

"AND I CAN'T EVEN FIND ANYBODY TO DATE."

"Then date me."

"What-?"

"i said,date me Mr.Traipipatanapong"

"I don't understand,why did you suddenly-?"

"Am I wrong tho?You said you wants to date someone,then date me. but to make it more interesting...lets put a BET.  In 90 days,if i make you fell in love with me,you have to cancel the sue...But if i fall in love with you,then i'll let you sue my company,and do or ask for anything you want. Is it clear now?"

I know he's speechless right now. Served him right. i'm sure he's gonna reject it,trust me...he don't have the guts to accept the bet-

"I accept the bet Mr.Jongcheveevat,or should i call you....babe"

Oh shit. what am I supposed to do?! well its okay mew,if this boy have the guts to accept it,then teach him how to flirt. i will surely enjoy this tho. Lets see,who fall in love first, is it me,or you?

"  Love?Bet!  "