chapter nine - all my fault...

before this chapter starts, i just want to say this chapter contains mentions of fam!ly !ssues and slight ab!se. please read at your own risk!

thank you! — busybee <3

~~~

when jongho was allowed to leave the hospital, he needed someone to push him in his wheelchair.

he didn't know how to control it...

yeosang volunteered to do it since he felt guilty, it was technically his fault the accident happened.

let's just hope that jongho's okay with getting pushed by the person who did this to him in the first place...

a lot of people came up to jongho at school.

yeosang hated being the centre of attention.

at least it's better than how it used to be.

although he can't really do anything now, jongho is still his positive and cheerful self.

the more happy jongho was, the more guilty yeosang felt.

is he trying to hide his sadness?

is his mad at me for doing this to him?

does he hate me...?

yeosang eventually had to start slapping himself out of these negative thoughts before someone realised.

but someone realised.

♡♡♡

"see you guys tomorrow morning!" yunho grinned as he and mingi made their way to the school's exit.

"bye. have fun." wooyoung replied emotionlessly.

"come on youngie, be more happy!" san rolled his eyes at wooyoung's blank expression.

"y-youngie?" wooyoung repeated, face turning red.

i swear, this boy is gonna be the death of me...

hongjoong and seonghwa already had plans for the night.

they are going to binge watch a bunch of movies and series together.

it's mostly for the cuddling though... wooyoung sighed.

so that just left jongho and yeosang alone.

there was a big awkward silence (caw caw caw), before jongho decided to ask yeosang a question.

♡♡♡

"you tired, sangie?" jongho asked.

yeosang's heart did a leap at the nickname.

why are you doing this to me, choi jongho?

"i-i'm tired, yes."

"this might sound a bit selfish but... can you stay over at mine tonight?" jongho laughed nervously. "usually mum's home but tonight she's working extra hours."