Reaction to hearing you moan their name.

Genre: Obviously smut.
NCT127
ot10 (including sicheng)
part1 (ik yall sick of me doing parts bc it takes so damn long to get the other part but i'll make and publish the second one like tomorrow, depending on when i get to florida).
—————————————————————->
Yuta:

You would be alone in your room as your head clouded with thoughts of your bestfriend, Yuta Nakamoto. You guys had known each other since before his debut with NCT. When he debuted, you guys never got to hang out as much, and you never really had the guts to confess to him whenever you two are together.

Normally, when you two are together it only lasts a couple hours as he always had a busy schedule giving as though they were trying to debut the new japan unit of NCT. You two bought a house together, but he was always at the dorms, never really by choice though. He made sure to always call you and text you when he had the chance and normally, he'd tell you if he had a day off, instead, today, he didn't.

You sat in your shared room scrolling through you guys texts messages. You both flirted with each other a lot , you didn't know but, Yuta was well aware of your crush on him, which the feelings were mutual but his pride told him to wait for you to confess first. As you scrolled a bit more you came over a very special night. It was March 13th and you guys were separated since you had a model booking, you were staying at a hotel that night.

He missed you so much. He texted you saying how much they missed you.
You were confused so you asked who 'they' were. He then sent you a picture of his rock hard member and began sexting you. Luckily, that night you had the hotel room to yourself. You guys began sexting back and forth. You unconsciously let your hand travel to your sopped underwear. You began rubbing circles around your clit as you read the dirty messages he sent to you, you listened to the voice message he sent you which was the sound of him jerking off and his low, breathy moans so close to the phone.

You hooked up your airpods as you put the voice message on replay and threw your head back as you began to finger yourself and moan his name. "F-Fuck yutaa! yes baby, just like that" You said loudly since you had the house to yourself, or so you thought. You hadn't noticed the door opened as Yuta stood in the doorway leaning on it. You went faster as you felt yourself about to teach your climax. "J-Just like that! Yes yuta please!"

"Oh just like that huh baby?" He chuckled.
You jumped up and stopped as you stared at him. "W-When did you get home???" "Doesn't matter, Undress completely. You need punishment"...

(Yuta's was the longest because he is my ult in 127

(Yuta's was the longest because he is my ult in 127. all the rest PROBABLY won't be as long i'm sorry 😭💔)
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
Jaehyun:

You sat in the studio working on your new song. Your old band had just disbanded about 4 months ago and you were debuting as a solo artist. You had been dating Jaehyun from Nct which dispatch annoying asses had put out on the internet about a couple weeks ago.