Chapter 11

Connor picked out a small diner in town, to eat at. I ordered a chocolate milkshake and fries, and Connor order a lot of stuff that I couldn't keep track of. Connor told me a lot about himself. He has a younger sister named Clara, who is one year younger than me. Connor is 19 years old, and is the alpha of the Sliver Moon pack. Right now he is living in the pack house, to be closer to everyone, but he assured me that we would move into a house of our own, once I move in with him.

After our late dinner we go for a walk in the woods. Connor brings us to a beautiful meadow where we lay next to each other for hours, after he turned into a huge dark gray wolf with bright green eyes. I soon followed, turning into my silver wolf, but still my wolf refused to talk to me.

After a little bit, we talk about our interests and our hopes and dreams, very cliche I know. I think I fell asleep in his arms, because when I woke up I was tucked in bed.

I got up to take a shower and I tripped and fell on something warm and hairy. I get up, brush myself off, and look down to see what caused me to fall. It was a dog!!! Last night one of the things we talked about was getting a dog, a boxer specifically. Connor said we would, but I didn't think he meant this soon!!!

She is absolutely gorgeous though. A reverse brindle, which means she looks black but in the light she is actually a really dark brown.

I look on her collar and see "Layla, do you want to be my girlfriend?" with his phone number at the bottom. I immediately grab my cell phone and call Connor.

"Hello?" he answers.

"What in the world were you thinking?!?!?!?" I scream into the phone.

He just laughs at me, "What do you mean? I thought you wanted a dog?"

"Connor, didn't my aunt tell you? I'm moving away this week." everything gets silent.

"So we are not moving in with each other?" he asks disappointedly.

"My aunt isn't going to let me. I don't think it's going to happen for a little while. I haven't even graduated highschool yet."

"Oh okay. I'll keep her at my house. Can I come over?"

"Of course. See you soon."

******************
The rest of the book is currently under editing.
Read at your own risk. It you do continue things may not match up.