Chapter 8

Layla POV

When I wake up I am covered in cold sweat. It was such a terrible dream. All I can remember is Chris trying to rape me, and then walking past my aunt comforting Chris while I go into the bathroom.

I glance at my clock. "Fudge." its 9:03 am. I already missed my first two periods. I jump out of bed and run down stairs.

"Aunt Isabel, I'm really, really late."

She stares at me like I have ten heads. "Darling, you hit your head, a couple nights ago when you were sleep walking down stairs. You were knocked unconscious, and got a concussion. You are out of school for a month. Which is very nice because we are moving."

I stare at her with my mouth hung open. Out of school for a month?!?!?!? As awesome as that sounds I need to keep my grades up so I can get a scholarship. I really want to become a neonatal nurse.

"When are we moving and why so soon?"

"We are moving next week because it's the perfect time. There is no reason to stay here."

"What do you mean? What about Chris?"

"Sweetie he moved. His dad got a new job that he had to take right away. So they moved yesterday. He wanted to say goodbye but you were still in unconscious." I was half relieved and half extremely disappointed.

I'm relieved cause my dream seemed so real. If I had to talk to him again I might freak out. But then again, I just lost my boyfriend and probably will never talk to him again.

"I'm going to grab something to eat and then lay down again." I told my aunt she just nodded and smiled sympathetically. I don't know what I would do with out her. She cares for me so much.

*********************

Or at least that's what she thinks. Moohahaha

So guys what do u think about it so far?
Please comment
Thanks guys