2

"You found a what?!" Ted asked almost I disbelief. It was almost hard to believe to Charlie as well, and he was the one literally holding the child.

A sigh escaped Charlie's lips. "Look, I need to get home right now, okay? I'll be there in a bit.." He said before ending the call, carefully looking down at the baby.

She was definitely hungry, who knew how long the poor thing was out there in that box. Charlie held her close as he began to drive, though it was a bit hard and risky it wasn't a long trip to their home, so he figured things would be fine.

The baby cooed softly as she snuggled close to Charlie, though she still whined and coughed a bit. No matter what she did, though, Charlie just continued to stress out more and more.

After what felt like forever to Charlie he finally pulled into the driveway, immediately turning his car off and stepping out of it. Ted and Schlatt almost immediately rushed outside as well, staring at him in shock.

"Holy shit. You weren't kidding.." Ted said softly as Charlie quickly opened the back door, grabbing the bags filled with baby supplies.

He pushed past the other two males with a huff. "The other groceries are in the trunk!" He shouted, before running inside.

Carefully, he laid the baby down on the couch and rushed into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle and some of the formula he had bought. "R-Right.. so.." He ran his fingers through his hair as he read the instructions on the container of formula.

Opening the bottle he carefully put some of the formula in, followed by some water, before shaking it up and walking back to the baby. He carefully picked her up, holding the bottle to her mouth.

"Uhm.. here, baby.. I got some food! Yes, food! Doesn't that sound yummy? Please don't cry again.." Charlie rambled on as he watched the child quietly, as she thankfully managed to understand that this was food, and immediately began to drink.

Schlatt and Ted both walked in carrying a couple of bags of the groceries as Charlie let out a long sigh of relief. "So, we send you out to get groceries, and you come back with a literal baby, huh?" Schlatt asked, crossing his arms a bit. 

"The poor thing was crying in a box by a trashcan.. I couldn't just leave her there!" Charlie explained, carefully rocking the child in his arms as she ate.

Ted nodded slowly. "Though I understand.. we can't just keep this child, Charlie. Hell, we can barely take care of ourselves! There's no way we can keep up with a kid." He said with a sigh, causing Schlatt to immediately nod in agreement.

Charlie frowned. "Yeah, I know, but.." He trailed off as he looked down at the baby. She cooed quietly and slowly reached up, her tiny hand carefully grabbing onto one of Charlie's fingers. His eyes lit up as he quickly looked back up at the others. "Nevermind. I don't care what you guys say, we're keeping her."

Before the other two could argue with him Charlie immediately stood up, walking over and carefully handing the child to Ted. "Hold her! At least give her a chance!"

Rolling his eyes, Ted carefully took the kid from him, looking down at her. "So what? It's just a baby, Charlie. We can't-" Before he finished he looked down at the child who was staring right back at him, her little hands reaching up for him.

With a bit of hesitation he slowly lifted the baby up, the two now face to face. "And what do you want, huh?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. She slowly reached out and grabbed his glasses, immediately pulling them off of his face and looking at them. He let out a small chuckle. "Those are way too big for you. What are you gonna do with those?"

The child only proceeded to giggle and began chewing on the glasses, causing Ted to smile a bit. "No, no, that's not how those work. You put them on your face, not in your mouth."

Of course the child didn't understand that and continued to chew, which caused Ted to laugh softly, before pausing. He let out a sigh. "Fine, we can keep her. But if it gets too hard to take care of her, we take her to the police, alright?"

"Wait, wait, wait!" Schlatt said with a huff. "I don't even get to give my input on this?!"

Ted gave a small shrug. "Who cares? You're out voted here." He rolled his eyes and carefully took his glasses back from the baby, wiping the slobber off on his shirt and sliding them back on.

Schlatt crossed his arms and let out an annoyed sigh. "Fine. But I'm not changing the little shit's diaper or whatever the fuck it has."

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Ted rolled his eyes. "Anyway, does she have a name?"

Charlie paused for a moment before slowly reaching into his pocket, grabbing the note he found in the box and quickly reading through it again. "Uhh, no.. I guess we'll have to give her one!"

"Oh, I got one." Schlatt said as he sat down onnthe couch, scrolling through his phone. "How about 'dumbass'?"

Sighs escaped the other two as they rolled their eyes at him. "Haha, very funny, Schlatt. You know, I think I'm starting to realize why you get canceled all the time." Ted said with a small huff.

"Fine, then, how about Y/N?" Schlatt said as he scrolled through his phone. He honestly didn't seem to care too much.

That honestly surprised the other two boys, it actually wasn't that bad of a name. "Y/N, huh?.." Charlie asked, before looking down at the child. He could help but smiled a bit as she cooed, her little hands gently grabbing onto the fabric of the blanket she was wrapped in.

".. I think it fits."