Chapter 2

'Morning...whats the time?', i asked Kyra half asleep. 'Ehm..wait..it's..OMG FUCK!' 'What?!' 'TIME TO GO!' We grabbed our bags and run to my mothers car. I took her key and waved with them. 'MOM HURREY', i yelled. My mother shoot out of the living room and got to the driver seat. 'Ready girls ?' she asked. we hoped inside and started to put our make-up on.

After about 10 Minutes we arrived at the XFACTOR Auditions. 'AMAZING', my mouth widened.

'Hello and welcome my name is Mary Anch. I need your name 'girls', a young women said to us.'I'm Cherlas Dabon''And i'm Kyra Martins.  'Hello Cherlas & Kyra. Your numbers ...' she handed us our numbers. 'This is the changing room', she pointed to a small colourful room. 'And this... this is the hall of fame. Everybody who won stucks on it, maybe you ca join', she smiled at us. 'I have to go now & good luck', she walked away to greet the next teens.

It was an amazing big hall and thousand of teens are waiting for there time. Infront of the judgement.

'Let's get dressed', Kyra said and walked traight through the changing room, we looked the door behind us and got changed.

--'2937 & 2938--'

'OH MY GOOD', we both said hyperactiv at the same time. 'It's our turn', i said finally.