Chapter 1

My name is Cherlas Dabon, but just call me Cherry.

'CHEEEEEEERRYHY', i heard an hysterical scream and loud footsteps outside my bedroom. 'CAN I COME IN?!', someone banged against the door. 'Yeah come in, but who is it ?', i asked tired. 'OMG CHERLAS! WE.HAVE.TO.GO.TO.THE.AUDITIONS.', Kyra Martins said happily. 'ok.., wait.. WHAT?!. 'Yeah, we have to go to the auditions! come on gurl', she said happy. 'Oh you no i'm not good at singing Pop & this shit', i mumbled. 'YOU CAN RAP!', she says hyperactiv. 'I can't', i said with an strong irish accent just to sound like my idol, Niall James Horan. 'Come on, try it!'. 'Oh shut up  and let me get dressed please'. 'Hahaa ok', she said.

__1h later

'Swagger Jagger, Swagger Jagger', i finished the song. 'Amazing Cherry!'she clapped her hands. 'But i can't go to the Auditions with you.'Why?', she asked me. She looked enthusiated. 'Because i don't got the right outfit!' , i scream-shouted at her.'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SHOPPING', she fangirled.

'What about this long red dress?', she hold the dress in one hand while standing in front of the mirror.'It's quiet nice. Which song do you want to sing?' 'I'm not sure about that yet but i think something slow' 'Maybe your the reason from Victoria Justice?' i asked her. 'Oh my gosh perfect!', she yelled. 'pssssht, everybodys looking at us, haha', i bursted out laughs. 'OMG look at this patternd boots and this patternd hotpant. ehm i guess the union j top would fit perfect' i said to myself. 'what song do you want to sing cherlas?' 'Whip ma Hair from Willow Smith maybe' i answered while i thought about what i just said. Finally my phone started to right 'Cherlas ? Come home now! You have to look after your brothers & sisters!' 'But Mum i'm shopping!' 'Please Cherry, i need you now! I will pay for that Outfit but please, pretty please come home! ' 'Uhm okay'. 'Kyra i have to go now. Babysitting. Mum pays for us two don't worry.'

We both went home and relaxed on the sofa. We turned the Tv on.

--' THE NEW X FACTOR AUDITIONS ARE FINALLY STARTING TOMORROW; OPEN AUDITION FOR EVERYONE: ENJOY YOUR DAY; YOURS JOSH KATER ; EMMA WALTER AND SINTA GAJAMAPOLE--

Suddenly my little brother Aik went downstairs to Join us. ' Chichi ? When you are going away tomorrow can i see you on the Tv ?' Oh my god! I havent thought about it yet! ' yeah aik maybe' i smiled at him and layed him down at his bed again. He was super cute, like every 4 years old kid is.

'Ahhh', i yawned. 'I'm tired, you gonna sleep here Ky?' i asked her. 'Well, i think so. I can't go a inch with those heels anymore!', she yawned.