Chapter 13: Josue Uses Weapons

Josue: I understand that the land made you its king, but that doesn't mean I have to agree with everything you do.

Ricardo2: I'm sorry, but I won't unleash those BEASTS! Just because the people don't agree with me being their king.

Josue: They aren't beasts! If you weren't protected by the land itself, I would take your place as king... If you won't then I will.

Ricardo2: Josue! Wait!

Josue gets irritated.

Josue: What?

Ricardo2: If you do this we'll be at high risk of going to war with another kingdom.

Josue: If I don't then there'll be a civil war. The villagers don't think it's in their best interest to have an 8th grader as their king. Soon enough your mom will find out. How the hell she doesn't know you're a king is beyond me by the way.

Ricardo2: If you insist on going so much... I'll stop you by force.

Ricardo lifts his finger to signal his guards. Three pale 13 year olds come to his side.

Josue: Is it recess already? Aren't you supposed to be in school?

Ricardo2: ... You're only a year older than me.

Josue: Come to think of it... You're fucking 12 years old! No wonder our kingdom is the weakest.

The three pale faced guards attack Josue in unison.

Josue: You're fast... Not!

Josue turns invisible leaving the three pale faced guards confused. Josue reappears behind them. One of them turns around and runs at Josue. Josue turns invisible, and trips the vampire. The vampire falls on an invisible sharp object Josue forged using his energy. The two other vampires try to kill Josue together, but Josue sliced both their heads off , slashing only once, using his signature energy sword.

Josue: I'm setting them free.

Meanwhile elsewhere.

Ricardo: So you think you can take me?

Adriel: I'm not moving from here. Why don't you find another spot?

Ricardo: You're outnumbered here. You should've brought some friends with you.

Scarecrow, Yaniel, Bryan, and Synch stand behind Ricardo.

Scarecrow: Adriel... Just go somewhere else... We don't want to hurt you.

9 Lions stand behind Adriel. The lions growl as they walk forward.

Yaniel: Maybe we should leave...

Ricardo: We can't back out again... I'll take the lions, and then I'll come help you.

Josue flies to the gate of the kingdom using gravity control. Kenneth was waiting for him there.

Kenneth: You're going to let them out right?

Josue: Of course man, they're my niggas. I'll take down an empire if I have to.

Kenneth: Damn straight.

Kenneth high fives Josue.

Luis: Seriously dude... No crotch shots.

EmiL: Chill out dude. This is for the fans. They really want to see this.

Luis: I'm going to hurt you if you ball tap me... I've seen you do it.

EmiL: Relax already! Let's just get this party started.

Ricardo2: Now... The fight you all asked for... The two strongest nobles will fight to determine who-is-number-1!!