Chapter 9: Asaiah

EmiL dashes at Adriel. Adriel takes out a sword from his stomach, and EmiL does the same. The two swords clash. EmiL slightly overpowers Adriel.

EmiL: Why is your left eye purple?! Are you anti!?

Adriel: No. I’m just enlightened.

EmiL: It’s come to this again huh?

EmiL swings his sword from up to down, and Adriel parries. Adriel tries to stab EmiL by pointing out the tip of his sword towards his chest, but EmiL blocked it at the last second.

Adriel: Almost had you there.

EmiL: Don’t get cocky.

EmiL feints with his sword. Adriel swings his sword to the left to block his attack, but is punched as he swings. Adriel becomes agitated and swings at EmiL with full force. EmiL’s sword breaks trying to hold off his attack, but EmiL dodges the sword.

Adriel: A little scared now that you lost your weapon huh?

EmiL: Don’t be ridiculous. The only reason I was losing was because I relied on that piece of shit.

Adriel: Sounds like an excuse. You don’t like to lose do you?

EmiL kicks Adriel’s left leg taking him off balance. Adriel thinks to himself “ I knew he would try to fight without it if I said that. Your only weakness is your arrogance.”. Adriel swings his sword from the right to the left. EmiL dodges by ducking. EmiL takes a step back.

Adriel: What happened to never backing down?

EmiL: You’re a bit too talkative today. Do the purple eyes make you into a prick? Or were you always like this?

Adriel: I know what you’re doing. You’re trying to get me mad. To think you would resort to-

EmiL kicks Adriel’s face.

EmiL: Just fight me.

Adriel wipes the blood off his lip.

Adriel: If you say so.

Adriel tries to chop EmiL’s arm off, but is dodged by teleportation. Adriel teleport to EmiL only to be punched in the face as soon as he teleported. EmiL teleports to the sky. Adriel thinks to himself “ Shit where did he go?”

EmiL: Kaaa-meeee-haaaa-meeee…

Adriel: Are you crazy!? That’s copyright infringement!

EmiL: Oh shit…

EmiL throws a ball of lightning at Adriel. Adriel blocks with ice. Spikes made of ice rise from the ground around Adriel aimed at EmiL. EmiL crosses his arms, and opens a portal in front of his body. The ice goes through the portal.

Adriel: What the hell is that?

EmiL: You don’t need to know.

The portal closes, then opens again. The ice flies out of the portal, and at Adriel. The ice passes through Adriel.

Adriel: Ice will never affect me. Not even my own ice.

EmiL’s hair turns white.

EmiL: I’m getting tire of this fight.

EmiL teleports in front of Adriel. EmiL swings his fist at Adriel 5 times. The first punch is dodged, the second is blocked, the third is blocked barely in time, the fourth is guarded by ice, while the fifth took both of Adriel’s hands to guard. Adriel feels the pressure EmiL is emitting, and begins to sweat.

Adriel: What’s going on? We’re supposed to be even.

EmiL punches Adriel in the face pushing him back 5 feet.