Chapter Sixteen : Love Moments

Ruhana helps Samrat to arrange his flat. They buy a few paintings and kitchenware. Also, his luggage from his home in Delhi also arrives. Ruhana wishes to help him with the same but he denies. Instead, he plans to go to a party. Ruhana chuckles and they go back to her home. Samrat packs his things from his room while Ruhana gets ready.

After getting ready, she checks upon Samrat and finds him checking his things for one Last time. She looks upon him.

"Kya hua, Sammie?"  she asks.

"Just doing a final check." Samrat smiles at Ruhana.

" And you're gonna miss it! Hai na!" Ruhana says

Samrat smiles. It's his habit, once he stays at one place, it becomes a part of his memory. Be it any hotel or any home. Also, at this place - - Ruhana's home - - he has made some beautiful memories with his best friend. Ruhana hugs him  telling him that this room will be his whenever he will come to them. Samrat smiles, he taps her head lovingly and then they leave the house.

They first visit his new apartment and Ruhana helps him settle his things. Samrat prepares coffee and they enjoy their time together.

*****
Later, the two friends make their way to the Rainbow Club - - it's a beautiful place, Ruhana agrees. They enter the club, it's elegant in looks, there's a wall of mirrors and it increases the beauty of the place. The flash lights, music and the mild essence in the air makes it a beautiful place. She tugs on Samrat's hand expressing her happiness.

"Thanks Sammie! Thanks for bringing me here." Ruhana says.

"I am glad if it made you happy!"  Samrat says, flashing his cute smile.

"it did! I am here in a club after ages." Ruhana chuckles.

"What! Don't tell me, you and Vineet don't go to clubs??" Samrat asks, his eyes wide open