Chapter Twelve : Day Out

Ruhana has a trifle with Vineet again and he is disheartened. As Ruhana moves into the washroom, there's a knock on the door, and Vineet notices that it's Samrat. He allows him inside the room, the man stands beside him. Vineet feels that he will lecture him again and he might take him wrong. But, Samrat's words leave him surprised.

"Vineet! Don't take me wrong, but I have to say this

"Vineet! Don't take me wrong, but I have to say this. Main ye sab isliye nahi keh raha hoon kyunki Ruhana meri dost hai, balki isliye, kyunki kahin tumhara attitude uska pyar kam na kar de. She loves you, she cares for you, no matter what!! Tum usey time nahi dete, par usey tumhara khayal rehta hai. Kahin aisa na ho ki tumhari shadi toot jaye. " Samrat says.

" I've been through it

" I've been through it. Isliye keh raha hoon ki jo doori hai, usey mita do. Kyunki paisa pyar kharid nahi sakta aur pyar saare ghaav bhar deta hai. You're lucky that you have Ruhana by your side. Bahut pyar karti hai tumse. Usey kuch nahi chahiye, sirf tumhara sath aur pyar chahiye. Aur ek main hun - - - I was ditched in love because of money. Ab bhi waqt hai, apne rishtey ko sudhaarne ka! Do think about it." Samrat says and leaves the room.

Vineet is stunned at his place. Samrat is hiding so much pain behind his smile. Okay! That might be a  long time ago, but it seems that he truly loved the girl. And that's why he's here giving him advice. His trance is broken as Ruhana comes out of the washroom. She is dressed in a crop top and jeans. Vineet glances at her and she tells him to take his tiffin from the kitchen as she is leaving early with Samrat. Vineet just hums in agreement. He suddenly realises that she still remembers him, she is worried about him and he is not giving time to her, that's his mistake.