Chapter 3

Nina's POV
When our dates got here Catori and Zakari being the overprotective brothers they're. Both brothers started talk to Nas & August about how if they break Nikita and I'd hearts they gon get they ass beat.

Shit if I were them I would be scared to even take myself to prom because of my over protective brothers. But I love them dearly.

After taking pictures with our dates. We started taking pictures with the rest of the family. Daddy started telling me and Nikita's date that he'll beat they ass for breaking our hearts.

"Let's go before Tori and Kari scare our dates away!" Nik said while grabbing Nas and heading out the door.

"Go head and leave before y'all late to prom" Beyanna said basically throwing me, August, Keh & Demi out.

As we walk out the door I hear Keh yell to Bey saying 'We'll be fashionably late, they just arriving early' we all bust out laughing she a trip but that's my best friend tho.

Arriving at the prom
We see ex boyfriend Rob he used to abuse me til one day I got tired of it and fought back. Later on that day my Daddy and brothers found out and they jumped him he got fucked up.

"Hey us guys bout to grab some drinks for y'all ladies." Nas said to Nik while August agreed and walked to the punch area. Leaving me, Keh, Nik, and Demi to talk amongst us girls.

"So Demi how are you treating my girl Keh Keh?" I asked with wonder. I'm wondering if she treats my best friend right.

"Well she is the bright light in my life. She is really the positivity in my life that I can't wait to share with the rest of my family." She said with big smile. Demi is a nice girl I like her she is truly innocent.

The boys came back with our drinks. "Here you go my lady" August said while handing me my cup.

"So what we doing after this pr-" Nas gco.

The DJ played our fave song 'Cash Money Records taking over for the '99 & the 2000s'. All girls grabbed they dates and started shaking they ass.

Soon after we heard 'Damn Nina got fat ass'. August almost gave himself whiplash trying to find out who said that. I've never seen him turn his neck that quick before.

30 minutes later...
They're Announcing prom King and Queen. "And the prom king goes to August Alsina" the principal announced.

Everybody congratulating him I'm happy for him, hopefully I get picked to Prom Queen fingers crossed.

"Prom Queen goes to drum roll plz...Nikolina Brown" The administrador announced while I'm jumping up and down as I cried. Thank u I said to the people who congratulated me.

After Me and August got our crowns we started making out. 5 minutes later we told the girls and Nas that we're leaving.

August paid for a room just for tonight and he took my dress and you know the rest 😏

Nikita's POV
I am a little upset that I didn't when Prom Queen tonight there's always senior prom. But shidd my sister looked hot in that dress so I give her points. When Nina and August left Kehlani and Demi went to Demi's house.

While me and Nas had went to his house and we'll just know that I won't be able to walk straight for the past 2 days😏.

Kehlani's POV
After Nina & August left me and Demi left and went to her house. Demi and I smoking and drinking the barefoot that was in the fridge.

After some time me and Demi started talking about how our will be like 5 years from now. She plans on being an Actress and singer while I plan on be a singer. When we sing we feel a flow of positivity. Then I start thinking are going to be together in the next 5 years?

"Hey, Demi do you think we're going to be together in the next 5 years?" I asked shyly because I would love to Marry her when we older.

"Yeah baby I think we'll be together with our names all over social media!" Demi said while we started chuckling.

"I love you Demi" I said while pecking her juicy lips. I mean I can't have a girl with crusty lips. "I love you too Baby" she said while kissing back. After that we sleep asleep together.

Catori's POV
"Ayo Ty (Michael) play that back" I said while listening to the beat that was playing. The beat to 'Poppin' started playing. Feeling the beat I started singing to it.

Say what yo' name is
Oh, yeah, that fits you, girl
Tell me where you headed
Can I walk with you, girl?
You got that look in yo' eyes
That look like you give yo' boy
a here good ol' time And I'm on it,
girl That's right I'm on it, girl

See, this is the first time I had a girl
Who looks set me on fire
I'm really tryin' a get to know you better girl
You ain't gotta act like you shy
'Cause we gon' do something
Something is gon get done
And we gon' get crunk
And have a lot of fun
And I say

"Rd so I got the hook ready I just need to finish the rest" I told Ty. "I mean you got it Bro you always find the best words for any song." Ty said with meaning I mean he's like my brother.

As Ty continued "Anyways who is this song about or for because I knew you for too long to know this song is about a special girl." I started thinking but I already knew who this song is about.

"Man you know this song is bout Bey." I said normally because Beyanna is Bay and I can't wait to have my future with her. Marriage, Kids, Our dream house, cars and many more.

"Yeah you right I can't wait for some BeTori babies running around the house in 6-7 years." Ty replied laughing while I smiled

"Yeah but I have to ask Bey Bey to be my girl first" I mentally rolled my eyes. Idk if Beyanna really likes me so ima ask her tonight at dinner. I mean it's the only way to ask a lady.

I end up finishing the song. Now me and Ty are listening over it making sure it sound good.

"Ayo Tori this song fire 🔥 we got to upload it" Ty said practically yelling with excitement. I started smiling hard because Ik this song is going to be a hit all over the radio.

"Welp it's almost time for my date!" Ty said packing his stuff up and started heading for the door. "Rd see you at school bro I gotta get ready for my date too." I replied back

Lemme take a nap I have three hours till then.
———————————–—————————
Beyanna miss when Keh, Nina, and Nikita were younger. Nina won Prom Queen and Nikita is a little jealous. Keh & Demi talking about their future relationship and Catori made a song about Bey Bey.