Chapter 2

Catori's POV
I am late for for the third time this week. I had overslept and my alarm didn't go off like it was suppose to. Now since we're half way through the school year. Is seniors have prom in about 4 more months so today is the day I'm gonna ask Bey to be my date to the prom.

I hop in the shower and put on an red Nike shirt with dark denim jeans and a grey beanie with black & yellow Jordan's. As I am running downstairs I ran into my Dad.

"Boy if you don't stop all that damn running in my got damn house

"Boy if you don't stop all that damn running in my got damn house. Damn near knocked the wind straight out my ass" he yelled loudly.

"Sorry Pops I'm late for school again" I shortly replied trying not to get hit in the back of my head. "Where is Mama btw?" I asked looking around for her.

"She had to drop the twins off at school since ya ass wanted to be going to sleep 4:00 this morning call of dukey and oversleep with ya dumbass" Pops said while I started snickering when he said dukey instead of duty.

Zakari came in the kitchen 3 minutes later correcting Pops. "Hey Pops you know that the game is called Call of Duty Noh Call of Dukey right?" While I just sit there dying of laughter. "Alright you two I'm out I have to get to the school before I'm even more late." I said while grabbing my 'Will you to prom with me' poster I made for Beyanna.

As I get to the school 5 minutes later I'm immediately stopped by my homie Ty

As I get to the school 5 minutes later I'm immediately stopped by my homie Ty. "Ayo wassup nigga wat u doing after school?" He said basically asking me to come over to make some songs. "Yea dawg I'm coming over make some more songs one day we gon be some rappers/singers." I said smiling to myself.

"Ard but let me get to class I'll see you around lunch" I ended the convo because this nigga can talk to hours.

I head to my home room class getting ready to get my homework out my bag before realizing I left it at Beyanna's house after hanging out with her last night. Hopefully she comes to school today fingers crossed 🤞🏽.

8 minutes passed and here comes Beyanna looking like see ain't sleep in 3 days. I whisper to her " Ayo Bey do you have my homework I had left it at your house last night."