Chapter 4

-Kendall's POV-

"Wow!' I laughed, examining Ashlyn's list. "So you think we can finish this?" I asked, turning to her. She nodded, determined. "And guess what?" She asked with a sly smirk. "What?" I asked.She held up two slips of paper.

"We're going to a one direction concert tomorrow!" She squealed. My eyes widened and I started jumping around like an idiot.

"So where is it?" I asked after we sobered up. "Madison Square Garden." She smiled.

----------------------------------

"So where are we going first?" I asked, stepping into the mall. "We're going to get our hair dip-dyed, just cause."

"Okay, so I calculated how much stuff we're going to do off the list, and so far we have 5 out of 101." Ashlyn stated as she pulled me into a hair place.

"Hi, how may I help you?" The nice blonde at the counter asked. "We want our nails done and our hair dip-dyed." Ashlyn spoke for us. The girl nodded and led us to a table with two other girls waiting to do our nails.

After Ashlyn and I got our nails done, we were lead to two chairs with another pair of girls waiting to our hair. "What color would you like your hair?" the girl asked as soon as I sat down. "Uh, red please." She placed my hair in a sink-looking thing and rinsed it with water.

----------------------------------------

"Oh my god your hair looks awesome!" I smiled as I inspected Ashlyn's soft blue tips. "Thanks! Yours looks sweet too!" She exclaimed, running her hand through my hair. I smiled and dragged her into a Forever 21.

"I like this one, what do you think?" Ashlyn asked me, holding up a frilly pink tank top to her chest.

"It just screams 'too much. But if you really like it, get it."

"No, no you're right..." She said, putting it back on the rack (hehe that rhymed).

______________________

Sorry bout the super short chapter and the late update! I've been busy!

-Hannah