Chapter 1

Pic of Kendall and Ashlyn on the side >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Where's Ashlyn?'' I asked, panicked. My mom shushed me.

"Don't worry dear. She's in the cafeteria.'' She comforted. I sighed in relief.

The doctor walked in with a blank face and a clipboard in hand. "Are you Kendall's parents?'' he questioned, pointing at my parents with the tip of his pen. My dad nodded. "I'm Dr. Burkley. Please come with me.'' he stated blankly. My mom gave an apologetic look before following the doctor out the room. What if it's about me? I thought, chewing my nails. Trying to rid myself of negative thoughts, I turned the t.v. on. A young woman, probably in her early 20's appeared on the screen wearing a white blouse, a black pencil skirt, and a million dollar smile.

"Hello, my name's Lacey and today we have a very special guest, One Direction!'' she said enthusiastically. The audience applauded as One Direction appeared, waving to the cameras. 

I sighed. One Direction was the only thing anyone seemed to talk about these days. Everytime I try to have a normal conversation it always like "OMG I love Niall!" Or "Harry's totally my future husband!" It got really irritating sometimes. I mean, they're cute and all, but I don't see the need to talk about it 24/7.

Ashlyn entered the room holding a plate of jello and a cup of water. She put them on a tray and set it on my lap. "Feeling okay?" She asked. I nodded and took a bite if the jello. It wasn't the best, but you get really hungry after 2 weeks of being in a coma and I was desperate.

"Hey, I heard One direction's performing a show in Florida." She said, taking a sip of her water. I nodded "Yeah, I saw an interview." I added. Ashlyn opened her mouth to say something but my parents walked in the room with sad expressions. "What's wrong?" I asked as calmly as I could. None of them answered for a while, but then my mom spoke up.

"Honey, we have some news."

Ashlyn's POV 

Studying Mr. And Mrs. Davis's tearful faces, I decided it was best if I left them alone for a bit. 

"Bye Kendall," I whispered as I slowly walked out of the room. Mr. Davis nodded at me, looking thankful,yet sad. I continued walking until I realized something, I was lost.

Looking around, I spotted a few people I could ask for help. A fake looking barbie, an elderly lady who looked like she could burst into tears in any moment, and a bored and grumpy looking nurse.  

I decided to go with the nurse, she probably knows her way around here, she's a nurse after all. 

"Ummm, excuse me, but ummmmm, can you tell me how to back to room, ummmmmm," As you can see, I'm not much of a people person, in fact Kendall is the only friend I actually have. 

"Yes?" The nurse asked, as she popped her gum, you could clearly tell she was annoyed. 

"Ummmmmm," I mumbled, the only reason it was hard for me to talk to people, was because I have trust issues. How did I get it? No one besides Kendall knows. 

"Look kid! If you're not going to say anything, stop wasting my time!" The nurse snapped as she went back to reading her newspaper. Suddenly, I heard Barbie snicker. 

I was shocked, how could someone who works in a life saving place be so............. b*tchy?

Sighing, I went to sit down in one of the hospital benches and put my head in my hands. Not literally of course, that would be creepy. After what seemed like hours, I stood up and made my way to the elevator.

Kendall's POV 

"What?!?!" I literally spit out my drink. "No no no, your joking right? Please tell me your joking!" By now, I was on the verge of tears. My mom just stared at me with a pitiful look, while my dad shifted uncomfortably in his seat. No, this can't happening, what was I going to do? But more importantly, what was I going to tell Ashlyn?

Harry's POV (Haha, finally! ;) 

"Hazza! You done yet?" Liam's voice yelled all the way from the living room, making me jump. 

"Almost!" I lied. I got off my phone and quickly began shoving random clothes into my suitcase. After 5 minutes of packing, I decided I was tired, so I pushed my suitcase off my bed and turned on the T.V.  

"HAZZA! GET YOUR BUTT OFF THE BED AND COME HELP ME PACK!!" I turned my head only to see an excited looking Boobear at the door. "Pwease?" He added. I rolled my eyes. 

"Fine, but I think I should get started on mine first........." I looked at my pitiful excuse for a packed suitcase.  

"Fine! I'll get Niall to help me!" Louis huffed as he walked away, with his nose pointed high in the air. One word. Sassy.

My cloud of thoughts was interrupted by Liam walking by my door. "Harry! Why haven't you packed yet? Our flight leaves in 1 hour! What are the fans going to think when One Direction has to cancel their show in Florida due to laziness?" He exaggerated. 

"But I did pack," I said quietly, pointing to my sorry excuse.  

Liam sighed, and came over to help me pack my bags.  

Ah, what would we do without Liam?