Chapter 19

I felt the car stop, I looked out the window just to see that we were back at the campus

"I will go to practice now". I hummed as an answer. He got out of the car but was still standing while looking at me.

"What? Thank you- whatever just go and break a leg". I said and gestured to the driver to start the engine.

"Wait!-". The car halted when he shouted.

"What now?!". I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"I mean it! I'm serious when I said that j-just-okay let's just talk tomorrow! Byeee!". His face turned red and then ran fast away from us.

I looked in the air with a confused expression attached on my face.

Wait- did he just say he's serious? Oh my gosh! I heard that correct right?!

The car started again, I leaned back and let out a sigh. I looked around to see if I'm dreaming, if all of the things I heard are right. A smile flashed to my face. I can't stop from grinning, I looked like a grinning emoji.

When I got home, I quickly freshen up and rested a little bit before doing some assignments, then went downstairs to eat dinner with Jeonghoon, as always.

The next day, I go to the campus early to get the test that I was supposed to finish yesterday and other tests and quizzes will be done later.

I just got coffee near the campus before going to Jeonghoon's office where I will take the test with Chohee observing me as if I will cheat. Well, I just did that yesterday, I don't know if that counts as cheating.

I took the test and tried my best not to doze off. My mind works pretty well in the morning since I have so much energy until the day continues and slowly losing all that energy on my mind.

Finally I finished the test and stretched my arms carefully. I walked out of the room just to be snatched by someone.

"Yah! Where are we going?!". I snatched my arms away and stopped.

"Okay, what I said yesterday is uhm-"

"What? It's just a joke? I didn't know that you're some type of joker". I chuckled sarcastically.

"I-it's not like t- that okay?! You can do that! Whoo!". I crossed my arms with a furrowed forehead. He looked so nervous.

"What? Are we supposed to stand here and talk yourself?". I raised my eyebrows.

"Just wait okay?! I'm trying to gather myself". He said then faced his back to me, I titled my head trying to understand what's going on.

"Okay, I'm done her-". I tried to walk out but he grabbed my wrist and that made me stop.

"Look Heeseung, the class will be start in just a minu-"

"I like you! Okay?! Can't you get what I'm trying to say? I'm serious and there's nothing to worry about because I l-like you and nothing will change my mind so whether you like it or not you're going to date me. Do you understand?". He looked straight into my eyes waiting for my answer.