Chapter 15

I woke up laying down on my bed, I don't know how I got here.

"Eat your breakfast first before you take a shower while I'm doing the discharge paper". Jeonghoon said when he saw me already awake.

"There's clothes in the bag, don't take too long and pat the incision dry". I nodded and started eating.

After eating, I walked on my way to get in the bathroom when Dad came with food on his hands.

"Do you eat your breakfast?". He asked.

"I just finished". I replied and went inside the bathroom.

I take a shower and get dressed. I still feel the pain in my lower abdomen and slight pain on my shoulder. The pain medicine they've been giving me is slightly effective but still I feel so weak.

 The pain medicine they've been giving me is slightly effective but still I feel so weak

I went downstairs once I finished and saw Jeonghoon eating at the dining table. I sat down and started to dig in. I need to wake up more early now that I need to take things slowly. I moved really really slowly to make sure that I didn't go to any trouble.

"Are you done?". I looked up from eating and nodded eagerly.

I got up and went to the car. Ever since I got home from the hospital, I make sure that I get to walk around the village little by little just to get myself ready for today.

Smiles haven't gotten off my face since this morning, I'm really excited to get back. Not just because I miss school but I miss hanging out with the others even though they are so annoying.

"We're here!". I smile once again and get my bag.

"You've been smiling since you woke up this morning, you really miss going to school huh?". Jeonghoon said, I chuckled.

"I already roamed the house many times and it's really boring not seeing annoying people, well besides when I'm seeing you but I want more annoying people around me". I winked jokingly. He just looked at me deadly.

I get out of the car, I get flustered seeing other students looking at me. I raised my eyebrows to them. I closed the door and waited for Jeonghoon to get out of the car.

"Go to your prospective classroom!". Jeonghoon said once he saw the students looking at me.

"I am that pretty to cause them to stare like that?". I flipped my hair playfully and started walking.

Halfway I saw Yuri with Sunoo Jungwon and Ni-Ki, ever since I got discharged I never saw them since they were busy. Only the older guys visited me for that 1 week of house arrest.

"Noonaa!!". The kids ran towards me, I back off when I saw them running aggressive.

"Oops! Guys, I'm still in pain. Take it easy". I said and they eventually start walking in normal way.

"We miss you Noona". Jungwon said once they got near me.

"The three of you didn't visit me". I sulked while rolling my eyes.

"We are really busy for the next event of the campus, and we are tired after practice so instead of annoying you we decided to just rest". Ni-Ki said, jokingly, I scoffed while attempting to throw a hand to him jokingly.

"We're sorry Noona, I will treat you today!-"

"What about us?!". Yuri protested.

"That's unfair Sunoo-hyung". Jungwon said too.

"We've been friends for a long time and you never treated us". Ni-Ki whined too.

"Then you guys need to remove your appendix too for you to be treated by Sunoo". I laughed and started walking towards the gate.

"Are you sure you're fine? Nothing hurts?". Yuri asked when she reached me.

"I'm fine, completely fine but still it hurts sometimes though you don't have to worry I have my medicine with me". I said and smiled. I looked forward then saw the others.

"Lliana! Finally you are back!". I rolled my eyes to Jay hearing him shout my name causing the other students to look at us again.

"So scandalous Jay!". I exclaimed.

"We're just excited to see you again". Jake said.

I walked towards him and gave each of them a side hug, when I stood in front of Heeseung I glanced at him for a second, contemplating if I should hug him but then he carefully pulled me into hugs.

I looked around seeing students stop walking while looking at us. He caressed my back for a second before he broke the hug. I gasped and fake coughed to get the attention of Yuri and the others.

"Let's go, the class will start soon". I break the silence and leave the others while I'm dragging Yuri with me.

 I break the silence and leave the others while I'm dragging Yuri with me