Chapter Four: Airplanes and Surprises.

"I don't know if I can do this," Aamina sighed as she anxiously rocked back and forth on each foot; making her luggage shake slightly as her ankles bumped against the leather bags.

    "For Flight 176, everyone report to Gate 13," the voice over the intercom boomed.

    Elie sighed a bit as she picked up her bags, "It's too late now. Come on, let's go so we can hurry and get to South Korea."

    The girls strapped their bags over their shoulders as they each walked to Gate 13. As they waited in line, it seemed as though it took an eternity, but before they knew it, they were already seated in the airplane.

    "Well, in a few hours we'll finally be where our dream awaits us," Ally smiled as she leaned her head back against the head rest.

    Aamina sighed in relief as she closed her eyes and laid her head in her hand to fall asleep, "I think I'll be a bit more relaxed when we're there."

    The three girls turned silent as Aamina dozed off while Ally and Ellie fought to keep their eyes open. As this was occurring, the girls were oblivious to the group of boys sitting in First Class who were, well, not the happiest of people in the world at that moment.

First Class...

    "I find this ridiculous," Baekho sighed as he leaned back in his seat.

    Nu'Est's manager sighed as the older woman pressed the palm of her hand to her face, "I don't want to hear any complaints from any of you!"

    The leader of the band, Jong Hyun, sighed as he shook his head, "Why do we have to go to school? We were doing fine with being homeschooled in the United States!"

    Ms. Choi, their manager, suddenly reached to the side as she dug a stack of papers from her purse. Raising her eyeglasses up to her eyes, she began to read aloud, "It is here by issued that minors in bands, whether they be a rookie group or not, are to all attend a quote on quote, "true," high school and are no longer permitted to work online. This was issued by South Korea's Board of Education."

    Taking her glasses off and carefully folding the papers before returning them to her bag, Ms. Choi looked up with raised eyebrows, "Do you understand now?"

    Jong Hyun dared to not speak a word as he turned his attention towards the window.

    "I'll be back," Ren spoke as he stood, "I need to use the restroom."

    Making his way to the First Class Restroom, a flight attendant suddenly stopped him, "Excuse me, but that bathroom isn't working. You will have to use the one in Coach."

    Nodding, Ren bowed before turning and making his way into the next section of the airplane. As he passed by the seats, younger girls and even some older women began to gasp in shock.

    "Ren! That's Ren!" One girl quietly exclaimed to her mother who sat beside her as she began to violently shake her arm.

    "Yes, honey, I see him. Can you please release my arm?" Her mother groaned in kind frustration as she tried to pry her daughter's fingers from her arm.

    Smiling, Ren gave a slight wave as he walked past her; earning more quiet screams to emit from the girl's mouth as her mother heavily sighed and tried to help her calm down.

    "This is why I love my fan-whoa!"

    Ren's thoughts were suddenly interrupted as they hit turbulence. Losing his balance, Ren fell to the side as he landed on top of someone--or should I say, three people.

    "I'm so sorry!" He apologized as he hurriedly tried to regain his balance once the patch of turbulence ended.

    A girl looked up at him and shook her head, "No, it's okay! Trust--ow!"

    Once again, more turbulence hit and before she could finish her sentence, Ren fell again, but this time on the girl who had just spoken.

    The turbulence lasted a few seconds and once it was over, Ren scattered back onto his feet as he bowed deeply, "Forgive-" but she cut him off, "No, it's okay. Trust me."

    He smiled as he straightened up and held out his hand, "I'm Jinki, but my friends call me 'Ren.'"

    The girl smiled as she took his hand and lightly shook it, "I'm Alyssa Li, but my friends call me 'Ally."'

   "Yah," Aamina spoke as she rubbed her arms, "why does my body hurt?"

    Ren's eyes grew wide as he laughed nervously, "Sorry, I--I sort of fell onto you three."

    She nodded with a raised eyebrow as she slowly drifted back into dreamland. Ally laughed slightly as Ren rubbed his hands together, "Well, I need to go take care of some business, but before I leave, may I ask what part of Korea you'll be staying in once we board off the plane?"

    "Seoul," Ally spoke simply as the corners of her mouth curved upwards slightly.

    Ren nodded as he gave her a thumbs up, "I'll guess I'll see you around in Seoul then."

    Before further questions could be asked, Ren stalked away to the bathroom leaving Ally smiling with a slight blush tinting her cheeks.

    "I hope I get to see him," she thought to herself, "he's rather nice----and attractive."