Chapter Two: The Plan.

"No! Absolutely not!" Aamina's twin brother yelled as he sat on the couch; his leg propped up on pillows.

    "But look at you! You're injured along with Alexander and Jay! Please let me take your spot at Kang's-" but her brother, Jason, interrupted her, "Aamina, it's an all boys school! There is absolutely no way you can take my spot!"

    Sighing, she folded her arms across her chest, "And why can't I? We're twins! They wouldn't even know it was me!"

    Jason banged his head back against the cushion of the couch as he explained, "I'm going there for sports and that sport just happens to be soccer. Tell me something, do you know how to play soccer? Especially when you carry the title of scoring 50 goals in one season and leading the team to win the State Championships not once, but twice,"

    Gulping, Aamina put her hands on her hips, "So? I can do that easily! Plus, you must not be too good since your leg is injured because of the sport."

    Jason narrowed his eyes, "It's from a motocross accident!"

    Sighing, Aamina slapped the back of his head which earned a grunt from her brother, "Jason, don't lie! I watched you get injured when you were playing in the backyard one day. Then, the injury eventually got worse which is why it broke so easily when you fell off the bike from that jump."

    Shocked, Jason raised his eyebrows, "I see who's the smart twin of us two."

    She shot him a smile before shaking his arm, "So, what do you say? Can I take your place?"

    Sighing, Jason smiled, "Of course! Now that you explained it the way you did, well, I think it would be great!"

    "Really?" Aamina asked as she grinned, her excitement clearly visible.

    A boisterous laugh sounded from Jason as he held his stomach, "No! You actually thought I would let you go? I don't want my soccer record ruined because of you and I don't want you acting girly when you're supposed to be disguised as me."

    With narrowed eyes, Aamina raised her hand as she smacked her hand against his injured leg that was cased in a cast. Jason let out a howl of pain as he bent forward to latch onto his leg, but Aamina stopped him by pressing the palm of her hand to his forehead, "Jason, please. I don't want to go to Rosemary's High School for-" but he cut her off, "Fine! If it's so important to you, then go!"

    Aamina froze as she shot him a confused look, "Wait, what? I thought-" but he interrupted her again, "Go. I can see how much this means to you. Besides, I still owe you."

    "For what?" She asked as she took a seat next to him.

    Jason sighed, "Remember when you lied to mom and dad for me because one night I didn't come home until the next day because I got lost coming back from a party I wasn't supposed to attend? Yeah, well, this is how I'm going to repay you."

    Excitement built up in Aamina as she squealed and pulled him into a hug, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank-" but he interrupted her again, "Under one condition though: You keep my reputation safe. No acting girly, no playing sports, no eating so delicately and-and beautifully. As a matter of fact, just stay away from sports fields and courts, cafeteria, and most of all: the boys."

    Aamina raised an eyebrow, "That last suggestion is going to be a little hard considering it's an all boys school."

    Jason narrowed his eyes as he reached over and smacked her on the head, "Just do it!"

    "Fine!" She yelled back as she returned a slap to his face before pulling out her phone to call the other two girls.

    "Hello?" Ally asked as she answered the phone.

    "I see you're three-waying the conversation which is good because I have some good news," Ellie added.

    Ally sighed, "Well, that makes one of us. What about you Aamina? How did asking your brother turn out?"

    "He said yes," Aamina answered proudly and happily as she bounced up and down on the couch.

    Lightly kicking her, Jason spoke, "Yah! Go do your---tea party somewhere else! I'm trying to watch this movie!"

    Aamina rolled her eyes as she rose from the couch and walked upstairs into her bedroom. Plopping down onto the bed, she asked, "Ally, I'm guessing your brother didn't agree with our plan?"

    "You would be correct. He said he doesn't want me going because I'll get caught sooner or later and he also doesn't want me around all the boys," Ally sighed heavily.

    Ellie cleared her throat as she chimed in, "That sounds like my brother. He said the same until I told him he owed me for a past event, so now I'm in."

    "Wait, so you're going?" Aamina grinned as she shot upright on her bed.

    "Yes! Though, Ally, we need to convince your brother-" but Ally cut Ellie off as she swiftly spoke, "Oh, don't worry. I already have my little plan figured out. Jay is just going to have to deal with me taking his place whether he likes it or not."

    Aamina's eyes widened as she asked, "You're going to go without his permission?"

    Ally laughed lightly, "Exactly! Also, we need to figure out what we are going to tell our parents. We can't just leave for a whole year without them knowing where we will be."

    "She's right," Aamina added.

    The lines went silent as the girls tried to come up with possible ideas for leaving. After a few minutes, Ellie's voice was heard over the lines, "What if Ally's aunt who lives in South Korea wants us three to come visit her for educational purposes and because it's a tradition to have their youngest niece bring two of her closest friends along?"

    "What? Where did that tradition come from? Plus, that would never work considering she's my mother's sister and well, my mom knows there is no tradition like that," Ally explained with a sigh.

    "Okay, then why don't we just call your aunt and tell her what we want to do? That way she can help us and didn't you say she's a cool aunt? That she always goes along with your plans and ideas," Ellie asked with a smile.

    Ally nodded as she tapped her fingers against the back of her phone, "She does help me with anything."

    Aamina clapped her hands together excitedly, "So, it's a plan then! Get ready girls. We are going to be in South Korea in two days."